The Paradox Shop ..Crazy, Classy & Sassy on an Island of mysteries

Appreciate that…Thank you for thinking of us

Mmmmmm chocolate…

Excellent alliance more like a family… you would love it here… part of a family of 4 alliances… SillyStar is a great leader

Thanks Toady… you are a great leader yourself…As a Male surrounded by Women Leaders…lol

1 Like

the shops equal diversity and unity. Come one come all. Especially if the voices are telling u. Follow your instincts

Bumping in the night… Paradox has room for plenty, just bring chocolate

or bacon… love the bacon…just bring food…no liver though…yuck :nauseated_face:… If possible more ladies we only have 3 females to 16 males … yeah the Boyz need someone new to drool over

We are finally getting more females in the house…still need more…whip is included to help keep boys in check… bonus the boys can become your servants so use them how you want…
Hope you don’t mind the whip being made from licorice

Come on u fun and crazy people hiding in the dark. Come let star guide u to the shops. :male_detective::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can guide you to the Shops…we have the best cages of all different shapes and sizes…this is for the men of course…the ladies get a nice room with feathered beds…lol

1 Like

The Paradox shop led by a skunk that has an addiction to chocolate and multiple personalities what could go wrong…

1 Like

ms-skunk-on-her-own-jessica-grundy
Seems appropriate.

Good luck with recruiting! We have a similar problem it seems! :stuck_out_tongue: (https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/squirrel-squad-south-african-alliance-or-similar-time-zone/227314)

Thank you so much @RedRobyn …love love love the pic…stealing it to add to my collection

1 Like

Nothing …yea let’s go with that…safer for everybody…lol

Still recruiting? I have a well played squad, no line though. Mostly quiet but I use my war flags and hit the titans. I’ll check back in a bit, behind on pov titans.

Still recruiting…still hunting for worshippers…not everyone can handle to worship a STAR :disappointed:…or the licorice whip…it could be the personalities locked in the basement…:thinking:

Do recommend line
why…use it for war strategies…share info…help with team rosters…that all can get lost in game chat… my worshippers also find it helpful keeping me happy by showering me with chocolates or was it they want me in a shower of chocolate…lol

1 Like

Well that is certainly entertainingly ridiculous! As long as line isn’t a deal breaker I come sniffing around soon.

line isn’t a deal breaker just a useful tool

Come one come all… See the Manificient… The Beautiful…The Rare STAR of all the stars…
She is crazy, delusional, and wants to be worshipped…hobbies include but not limited to

1. Using a licorice whip on her followers
  2. Chocolate baths- good for the skin & lowers blood pressure
  3. Jumping on a trampoline in a padded room covered in Velcro
    and more…Join now…who knows you might become delusional too