The Padawans Alliance is friendly and supportive and has 3 open spots - Fighting mostly 10* and 11* titans (green tanks)

The Padawans has a few spots open:
Members: 27/30
Trophies requirement: 2400 (but flexible)
Language: English
Titans: 11*
War: Must use all the flags or opt out.

Want to hang with a fun group who will help you advance your game? Join The Padawans. Stable alliance with experienced players.

Find us with in-game search. Alliance name is The Padawans OR connect with us via our Discord Channel: EnP Padawans

We’re a chill but solid alliance with chatty and helpful people looking for 2 more adventurers to join our ranks, slaying 10-12* titans, check us out ^^

Laid back but active, friendly bunch, titan is mandatory, war is optional but use all flags, FFA since we know real life circumstances are not always made for optimal flag usage and we trust you can pick targets based on your roster’s strength, come hang out with us and see for yourself if you’re a good fit for a padawan :sparkles:

Master Yoda is recruiting a large number of Padawans

JOIN ME YOU WILL!!

Looking for few brave adventurers to join our merry bunch, good teammates, fun atmosphere, nicely balanced between casual and competitive, happy to help you grow and put down some roots :seedling:

4 spots open, see for yourself if the Force is strong with you~ :sparkles:

Visibility bump, 3 spots left! :crossed_swords:

Still recruiting, green tanks, war optional but use all flags, chill atmosphere with good communication ^^

7 spots left, swapped to purple tanks, open to a merger with a smaller clan, we’re currently celebrating 3rd anniversary of the alliance so why don’t you come over and see for yourself if padawan life is for you :sparkles:

Currently we have 3 open spots. Come and join us.

1 Like

Bump :fist_right:
Come join us!

1 Like

We Can Help You Grow
Can We Help You Grow
Grow You Help We Can
We Help Grow you Can
We Grow You Can Help
We Grow Can you Help

1 Like

One spot open, come check us out~! :sparkles:

1 Like

We have 1 spot left, all flags used in FFA wars (purple tanks) and maintaining 10-11* titans territory with occasional 12*, see if we’re the right fit for you ^^

1 spot, we’re the perfect blend of active but laid back alliance, come and see if we’re the right fit for you ^^

1 Like

3 spots open, purple tanks, 10-11* titans, laid-back clan but with all flags used at war :crossed_swords:

1 spot open 10-12* titans, yellow tanks :sparkles:

Looking for a new alliance. Have been roaming for about three month, but cannot find the right fit. I’m level 79 and would like a blend of competitive/casual as your post states. I’m tired of being in alliances where war flags are not used and leadership does nothing about it. I’m in Canadian Dreadlords now.
Cheers Baromere

We’re currently full but you sound like the type of player we’d love to have on board, so whenever we’ll be recruiting again, I’ll remember to let you know just in case you’d still be in need of a new home :crossed_swords:

Thanks for getting back to me.

For sure let me know. I’m just chilling in a small alliance right now waiting for the right fit.

Baromere

1 Like