The Padawans Alliance is friendly and supportive and has 3 open spots - Fighting mostly 10* and 11* titans (green tanks)

The spot is still available if anyone is looking :slightly_smiling_face:

Bumping for visibility - weā€™re still open and looking for that special someone.

I am looking for an active guild with coordination in wars.
I am only level 36, and my main team is 3.6k, but my castle is already 21 and I am working towards harpoons (which should be available sometime in July).
At your level, I can almost certainly only remove crippled teams in wars, but I am effective using what I have (which isnā€™t terrible much yet).
I have Discord, but donā€™t use facebook.

@Oblivionus

No worries, you can try us out and see how you find the fit. Weā€™re always in need of cleanups. We have a war coordinator. Because weā€™re all over the globe, everybody hits as their schedules allow.

Levels-wise, we also cover a range. Our lowest member is Level 30, the highest is Level 69.

Weā€™re a mix of FTP, CTP and spenders, there is no obligation/pressure whatsoever to spend. What matters is how you use what you have, not how many shiny heroes you have.

Sounds good. I would like to wait until payout of the titan, which is in 7h or so if thatā€™s ok.

Great, weā€™ll look forward to welcoming you.

Iā€™m AuthenticTornado340 in game, by the way (Google chose my name :woman_shrugging:)

We have an open spot available again. Please reply here if youā€™re interested.

Hey there, Id like to join you if the spot is still open. Im an active player, 2100 cups atm, best team is 3850, and use 6 flags in wars. Iā€™m a bit dissapointed at the titan activity in my current guild. My game nameā€™s Prospero.

Hey! Yes, the spot is still open. Not everybody always manages to hit the titan all the time (real life, timing issues, etc), but we down most of them :slightly_smiling_face:

The Padawans have 1 open spot again. Still at 10* and 11* titans, but weā€™ve moved to green tanks. If youā€™re looking for a home, please check us out. Weā€™re invite only, but thereā€™s usually a leader / elder available in all time zones :slightly_smiling_face:

Bumping for visibility. The spot is still available.

We still have 1 spot available in The Padawans!

We will have 2 open spots after this war. Please check us out if youā€™re looking for a new home!

YESS TO THE PADAWANSS. best alliance EVER.

We have 1 spot open for anyone looking for an alliance

We have a couple spots open. Padawans is a friendly, competitive alliance. Weā€™re looking for active players who want to have fun with the game but also balance life and game. Check us out!

1 Like

Bumping this thread again for visibility. We have several open spots. We have set a high cup limit, but if you are in the ballpark and looking to grow, join us! Folks here can help you develop your game!

Donā€™t be board in an unhelpful alliance. Come hang with the Padawans. Play a while, stay a while :slight_smile:

We have a few spots open. Come hang out for a bit. Easy going group but competitive. Mix of different player types. Cups at 2400 but we are flexible. Just reach out. If you want to chat hit our discord serverā€¦ https://tiny url.com/PadawansDiscord

Bumping for visibility.

We still have 2-3 slots open. Come check us out!