The Padawans Alliance is friendly and supportive and has 3 open spots - Fighting mostly 10* and 11* titans (green tanks)

Thanks for taking time to read topic, we got recently a spot open, so you can join!
Bumping it up.

2 slots for chill play 10* titans with no pressure play. You are mostly welcomed.

Edited the title of the thread. Want to play with a friend or a significant other/spouse? We now have room for 2 new members. If you’re looking for a home, we’re open.

Recently bunch people joined, we got really nice people, no preashure, no need to pay to play, just fun.
Check us out!
The PADAWANS

Now recruiting
All heroic volunteers who have a desire to do something honourable and worthwile should join the padawans. You will be welcomed with the warmest encouragement from those in attendance.

We still have room for 2 more members. Hitting 10* titans. We’re a friendly bunch, and since we’re international, someone is always online.

We now have room for only 1 more! We’re a pretty chill bunch.

We still have 1 spot open. We’ve had some success with 11* titans (and met our first 12*!)

We had filled all spots, but now we’re back to one open spot…

Check us out if you’re looking for a new home!

QuiGonJinn

I don’t know who you are, or where you are.
But I will look for you, I will find you, and I will recruit you.

Join The Padawans. 1 spot open. Free air guitar still available

3 Likes

One spot is still available for anyone looking for a new home. Check us out!

We had to kick someone for non-participation and a third slot is opening soon as a long-time member is leaving. 3 spaces available for a group of friends of singles.

Bumping this for visibility. We’ve had a couple folks retire from the game, so we have some open spots. We’re fighting 11 star titans as well as some 10s. Great group of folks who love helping each other improve our game play. Come check us out!

Want to join the padawans?

sam-jackson

Say ‘no’ again. SAY ‘NO’ again! I dare you, I double dare you! Say ‘No’ one more time.

Ps free air guitar for all new members

Bumping for visibility.

To recap, we’re hitting 10* & 11* titans, and we’re looking for 2 new members with approx 1,800 cups each. We’re on Discord (EnP Padawans) but membership there is not obligatory. Check us out!

Translation: You haven’t joined The Padawans yet, Aaaaargh

2 Likes

May the fourth be with you,
until cinco de mayo.
Feel the revenge of the sixth

but now it is time to join the padawans

As you can see, there are stil open spots. Please consider the padawans and get your name included.

Also, do not worry if your username isn’t 11-omnitudor. :grin: We can change the crossword to match with your username :wink:

1 Like

We still have 1 open spot.

We had an unexpected departure yesterday, so one spot is now available. We’re still hitting 10* and 11* titans, but have taken down a couple of 12*s, so we’re growing :slightly_smiling_face:. Purple tanks at the moment for war, though that may change.