The opponent who attacked me took revenge on me: how is this possible?

The essence of the bug is this: look at the screenshots carefully! I was attacked by an opponent by the name of Dak, the first time I avenged him unsuccessfully, but the second and third time, when I pressed the “Repeat” button, he managed to take revenge, but for some reason the game considered that it was not my revenge, and my raid, in the end he took revenge on me too! How is this possible?
The more updates, the worse it gets! The developers do not fix the old bugs that I described earlier, they also added new ones! Please return the game to version 14 when there were no problems !!!

1 Like

I just took my revenge against a revenge:

I can beat that. I had someone attack me three times in a row.

How is that even possible?

I’m going to be honest; I think the raid system is broken. Every time I get above 2000, I am guaranteed the log back in the next day having lost at least a hundred points. I think somehow your score going up puts a bigger Target on your back, and my biggest disappointment with this game is that that doesn’t seem to be addressed.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like your opponent lost 3 times in a row and you actually gained 80 trophies from them, not the other way around.

You can attack / revenge someone up to 3 times in a row.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings