:speakinsds
\d
aa

ss

5 Likes

@Halifax @Rigs @KLinMayhem

go wild here pls

3 Likes

The weather in my area sucks. It’s hot and humid in the summer, cold and snowy in the winter. We get 2, maybe 3 weeks of nice weather a year.

:grinning:

3 Likes

You lucky so and so. I wish my town was cold and snowy in winter.
It’s mostly just cold and rainy and dark all winter, snow rarely stays long :frowning:

Edit: luckily, that weather favours farming E&P with low screen brightness. Thank you JTB :wink:

1 Like

@rigs tried one of these… it’s technically got to have a tenuous link to E&P.

So we resorted to #ilovee&p at the end of each post

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/e-p-general-chit-chat/71430

4 Likes

if i see some offtopic rampaging a topic ill tag mods to move them :slight_smile:
hope it sticks and people get used to it :slight_smile:

this aint about love it s about cleaning the “dirt” talk

2 Likes

@SirGorash i flagged you.

link your post here so you wont put gas on fire. :slight_smile:

and continue here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let me flag you back then :joy:

1 Like

I’ll trade you! I like rainy days. The sound of rain on the roof is soothing to me, and I’m photosensitive, so I prefer dark cloudy days over bright sunny ones.

I actually like the snow too, I just hate driving in it.

1 Like

Also Gorash, loads (many? most?) of us have been told to “just stop playing” or the like.
Sooooo, welcome to the club. Now you’re a really real regular :wink:

2 Likes

Does on topic stuff count as off topic here?

I’m totally annoyed by my work momentarily, since we are just changing our documentary system and therefore have to do it twice for about a month. Bureaucracy kills the workflow and takes about 1 hr more every day… Hopefully the estimated month will be enough to have the new one ready.

3 Likes

There should be an ‘Earned First Flag’ badge or something lol.

I think the intention is good but people will still argue in threads. Flagged comments have the opposite effect, they actually make me wanna read those :smile:

7 Likes

Please specify. When you say “dirt” talk, are you referring to “dirty” talk like “ooh Vivica looks really good in that dress”? Or are you referring to discussions about soil content? Because I do enjoy reading geological surveys and such, though I agree this forum is not the proper place for that. :grin:

7 Likes

Speaking of dirt talk, I love the smell of earth after it rains!

6 Likes

As do I.

Wait, are we getting off topic by staying on topic on the off topic thread?

If so, I might want to try to change the subject. What kind of foods do you guys enjoy?

4 Likes

disputes, fights, toxic, eye hurting for the neutral reader.

soil talk here doesnt bother the ontopic topics. so no harm done

1 Like

That club sounds like fun :joy:

Seriously, I’ve read that comment so many times it makes me wanna start a thread: The Ridiculous E&P Gaming Advice. Number 1: Don’t like? Stop Playing…

3 Likes

read. dont post :))

1 Like

Understood. I try to avoid being toxic, though occasionally I offend people without meaning to. I hereby, henceforth and retroactively apologize for anything I might have ever said and/or anything I might say in the future that hurts the eyes, hearts or minds of any forum browser who is/was/will be unfortunate enough to read such, as that is never my intention, though as we probably all well know, even the best intentions are sometimes misinterpreted. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

But… but… it’s a forum… I can’t not write things :frowning:

@TGW I’m craving lasagna right now! Top 10 fave food.

5 Likes