Sead: Tsssssssdf

That’s exactly what I was hoping for, thanks!

4 Likes

DuckDuckGo to the rescue :laughing:

3 Likes
5 Likes

@Keyz, I’m called a “member” regularly? Does that count?

4 Likes

Hey I’m now with Steve Winwood myself :rofl:

“Bring me a Higher Love”

1 Like

OMG is this real?

How this only have 2 votes!?

1 Like

No off topics during 1 day! :clap:

Random off-topic comments to fill the void:

It was hot here today. Then it rained. It’s still hot. My neighbor is barbecuing something. It smells tasty.

That is all. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

2 Likes

To go even further off topic, i forgot to shower this morning, and working in the heat made me sweat and smell horrid. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I also forgot to shower this morning. Well not so much that I forgot, but rather I never really planned to. But I’ve been staying indoors in the air conditioning and haven’t broken a sweat. :grinning:

2 Likes

Lucky you. Been in and out of ac, got done early, and am laying down typing this in AC

1 Like

Does anyone know whats the record?

We went to 130… i dont want to check 9k comments…

4 Likes

I think somebody posted that the record on that thread was 135. So you guys got close.

Oh man you just broke my heart :sob:

2 Likes

I’m sorry… :worried:

Did I say 135? I meant 129… you did it! You guys broke the record! Congratulations! :boom::beers::birthday::star_struck:

3 Likes

to be noted,

this is what happens when you mess with boolz

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/off-topic-recruitment-posts/125959/7

2 Likes

The personal attacks against you were uncalled for. I imagine there are a few members from my previous alliance who might have some bad things to say about me as well… I also had a few choice words in mind for them, but I thought it better to leave and let the rest of the team find out for themselves exactly what kind of people they were.

2 Likes

You mess with the boolz, you get the hurnz.

2 Likes

People not liking me has no effect on me, and my therapist would agree!

1 Like

Personal attacks were uncalled for BUT… big but… The flagging madness needs to stop. Flagging shouldn’t be taken lightly because it stays forever in people’s records. You know, with great power comes great responsibility and all that :spider_web:

4 Likes