Sead: Tsssssssdf

smeller that smells its smell. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

My excuse is that moderators have a ridiculously high limit on :heart: s

5 Likes

awesome my nick overwatch is ImNotYourHomey stats checkable on overbuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

An off topic thread thatā€™s intentionally off-topic?! i may die! :grin:

5 Likes

Nope! Zephyr1 is definitely the Count to 15 god! (Iā€™m usually just slacking under the couch.) :grin:

7 Likes

happy cake day! :cake:

5 Likes

TGW, youā€™ll wake up in the morning, like 2 posts and be out of likes for 2 hours. SG does not like too much liking here!! Try to read more unlikeable posts, they usually start with ā€œMy account has been blackballed by SGā€ or ā€œThe boards are rigged for color stackingā€.

4 Likes

Sorry, canā€™t make myself do it. :rofl:

1 Like

But being off-topic in a off-topic thread will make you stick to the topic.
Mind blowing, isnā€™t it? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Consider yourself flagged.

I am a misfit toy, but I already have my own alliance of misfits.

ā€¦ and yes I realize that you probably wouldnā€™t let me in your alliance anyway even if I were the last E&P player alive in a zombie apocalypse, Iā€™m going to pretend that isnā€™t the case and politely decline your gracious invitation.

3 Likes

That would be the most overused emoji on the forum

5 Likes

I would never post a middle finger emoji myself. Rather, I would attempt to reply with a calm, rational response. While waving an actual middle finger at the screen. :grin:

4 Likes

Why donā€™t I believe you. :thinking:

2 Likes

LOL no seriously.

I tend to overreact when provoked, and when I was younger, I wasnā€™t very good at exercising self control. Iā€™ve since learned that conflicts fueled by heat of the moment emotions rarely end well for either party. Some words are better left unspoken.

2 Likes

hugs you :laughing:

3 Likes

:laughing:

Not sure if youā€™re being sincere or not, but thanks. Iā€™d rather you calmly tell me your thoughtful opinions on my ā€œstupid ideasā€ while flipping me off behind my back and silently thinking, ā€œthis guyā€™s a total moronā€, versus starting a confrontation where we both end up looking stupid and immature. :smile:

1 Like

hmm? I donā€™t flip people off. If I think someone is a moron, theyā€™ll know it privately or never. Iā€™m the cat under the couch, not the tiger with the megaphone. :grin:

(Iā€™m not sure why iā€™m supposed to think youā€™re a moron, and I hug lots of people. I hope that doesnā€™t cheapen my hug!) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t cheapen the hug at all, as long as it was sincere, I appreciate it. Even if it wasnā€™t sincere, I still appreciate the gesture.

Lots of people think Iā€™m a moron. Sometimes I think they might be right, I occasionally do and say moronic things (and then I flip myself off later when reflecting on the stupid things Iā€™ve done).

I guess Iā€™m just used to encountering conflict, and I used to respond in kind, until I realized I was accomplishing nothing useful in doing so. Just one of the many moronic things I used to do, but Iā€™m trying to be better. Iā€™m too old to still be getting into fights over petty things that donā€™t really matter. Everyone has their own opinions and I canā€™t expect everyone to agree with mine. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@zephyr1 out of curiosity. whats my status on the regular thing? thx :wink:

1 Like

Youā€™re at 288 out of 500 Topics Viewed and 8935 out of 20000 Posts Read in the last 100 days. You currently meet all of the other requirements for Regular. :slight_smile:

2 Likes