The number of players coming into this game must have really dropped off

The number of players coming into this game must have really dropped off…

It was pretty easy to go into AR chat or General and find a noob looking for help learning the game. I could spend very little time and get a new recruit, by simply posting that we helped new players.

It didn’t take much effort. Now I can spend weeks in global and not get a new player.

It concerns me that the game is loosing its liquidity. It needs new players.

I have a training alliance that feeds our main alliance, but with out new players… Its slim pickins recruiting anyways…

So is the game not attracting new players at the same rate as in the past?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I had to kick members out. The free places were quickly filled again. So problem? Let me think … :thinking: no.

Nope. With the mess it is in AR, even noobs are looking for other more organized means of looking for alliance wars like Facebook, Line and other platform found in the world wide web.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t fully understand your sarcasm… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ive posted on reddit. LINE groups got great art but we did a poll in Elite Recruiting a while back to see if anyone actually got recruits from there…nope, none to speak of, and I got great art…lol

Just enough with all this negative posts about this game from people who knows nothing about gaming, the economics behind and how successful this game really is. I really admire SGG and moderators for not locking these threads and banning this kind of oblivious people. Get a grid people, SGG is a mobile gaming company worth c.USD1bn.

Why even bother? Dang! Angry much. Maybe the moderator should lock you out for your hate.

Maybe you missed the actual point of this question.

3 Likes

Um… Did we read the same OP message @ThunderFX ?

What?!

Back on topic…

I honestly don’t know? There are always people looking for new alliances and a number of people active in zombie alliances still - which to me is just craaazy. :woman_shrugging:.

6 Likes

I guess there’s a reason why they are the moderators.

2 Likes

As a long time Empires player, I wouldn’t want to start out as a brand new player today, especially not as f2p.

They keep adding more events, which means too much WE needed, and that’s if you could even finish. That’s just one thing that would greatly turn me off.

2 Likes