The new class Quests will give only 3400xp and 12 recruits for 20 energy. Thats too low

That’s what I saw too, in here:

It’s true that Rare Quests give a much bigger chunk of the materials needed to max a hero, but class emblems have the advantage of being able to be used incrementally instead of all at once, and can be used on a one hero and later moved to another. So I think the payoff for getting them is arguably a lot more immediate than ascension mats.

I’m not sure I understand why increased frequency would make the WE requirements for the loot less bothersome to you. Isn’t the argument that the high WE requirements detract from normal farming requirements to ensure you have enough recruits for training camps etc?

In any event, I’m with @Kerridoc on thinking that the class emblems are the headliner loot from these, and well worth the price of admission. That there are some general farming loot items at all seems sufficient to me, and in keeping with the premise of rare items being obtainable in quests that yield diminished standard farmable loot.

And in practice, at least for my needs, I can readily run my 4 training camps, feed heroes, and craft items without much trouble, even when rare quests, challenge events, and season 2 levels pop up. So I’m not so concerned about lacking WE for farming when adding in 6 hours or so of WE periodically for class quests.

And if nothing else, challenge events drop WE flasks pretty gratuitously…one in the inbox, one for completion of each tier, more for bottom tier ranking in any tier. Using those to catch up on farming if you blow your WE on class quests seems like a good usage for F2P and C2P players if your concern is risk of needing to buy WE refills otherwise.

1 Like