The new class Quests will give only 3400xp and 12 recruits for 20 energy. Thats too low

23/9 gives 2800xp and 10 recruits for 7 energy.
The new class Quests will give 3400 XP and 12 recruits for 20 energies. Thats tooooo low. :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s a good price for the road to greatness :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This game started to worsen the World Energy to loot ratio some time ago, I’m not that surprised.

Every stage should cost 12 energy und should give 5000xp + 30 recruits. That would be fine.

For me this is only for class emblems, exp and recruits is a nice gift

6 Likes

It’s not like they’re forcing you to participate. If you feel the price is too steep, then don’t do it.

2 Likes

Just the fact that it’s 20 energy for one stage, I think is ridiculous. That’s just cruel. I mean… one stage and you’re out of energy. It’s like they only want us to log in, not to actually play the game…

2 Likes

It is a catch 22, wither you go for quest, or younfarm, or you do atlantis, or you pay a lot for extra world energy

The only thing i’ve seen is the increased special where
is the emblems

The main problem I see here is to set a team capable to beat the final stage at a 4000 points difficulty. In this case you will need 2-3 Grimms, the only 4* blue in barbarian and rogue classes :roll_eyes:

this quest rogue barbarian will be really hard, because in both classes are none healer.

The lineup can look like that: jackal, Grimm, gravemaker, Grimm, jackal and many many healing potions

We also need to use healing mixtures at the end. Until now, they were unused, because healers were available. In the end, the potions will be useful for something :slight_smile:

How long are the quests up for and how frequently? I don’t care about the world energy if there’s plenty of time.

Just from the emblem rewards themselves it looks like World Energy needs to change.

First stage appears to give 4x2 Emblems for 4 flags: 2 Emblems per flag.
Second stage 6x2 Emblems for 12 flags: 1 Emblem per flag.
Final stage 8x2 for 20 flags: 0.8 Emblems per flag.

As the other rewards don’t scale well either for each stage after there could be an argument that unless you don’t care how much world energy you burn through there isn’t much point doing more than the first two stages in these class quests given the diminishing returns.

16 world flags for last one in line with same rate as medium might be better.

1 Like

Most of the levels on the map SUCK for farming. There are around a dozen I’ve found that are worth farming out of several hundred levels.

A few more that aren’t very good but are needed to fill S2 missions and elemental chests.

Most of the quests, especially rare quests for non-farmable ascension mats suck for farming too.

These trials for emblems are more like those rare quests than anything else in the game … so I’d expect the recruits, XP, and everything else to suck.

3 Likes

Rare Quests take a total of 60 flags, and only the last two stages yield unfarmable ascension mats.

By comparison, it looks like class quests will take a total of 36 flags, and every stage will yield emblems.

This seems to me to be better in every way.

5 Likes

I will do do all of these trials even if I get 0 xp, 0 recruits, and 0 items. All positive values here are gravy atop the emblems.

10 Likes

How many emblems does it take to max a 5*? Thought I saw 1500 on the forum, but not sure.

The way I’m thinking about it, the rare quests give you 1/8th of the required mats to take a 5* to final ascension (6 element specific + tome + Damascus blade).

Since my 1500 is probably wrong, what percentage of the emblems needed to get to 5+20 do we get in a trial? Less than a percent?

I know this isn’t necessarily a fair comparison, because you also need a ton of ham and feeder heroes to get to 4-80, but this is what makes the required WE for the reward seem off to me in these trials

It will also depend on how often we get these though… If they’re as rare as a rare quest, think that will be a really bad look. If we get a few a week, that’s better.

Sorry I’m rambling… Been a long day. Hope this makes sense

wow … this trial is cool and it looks like fun. what makes me excited is the blue emblem coin :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That’s what I saw too, in here:

It’s true that Rare Quests give a much bigger chunk of the materials needed to max a hero, but class emblems have the advantage of being able to be used incrementally instead of all at once, and can be used on a one hero and later moved to another. So I think the payoff for getting them is arguably a lot more immediate than ascension mats.

I’m not sure I understand why increased frequency would make the WE requirements for the loot less bothersome to you. Isn’t the argument that the high WE requirements detract from normal farming requirements to ensure you have enough recruits for training camps etc?

In any event, I’m with @Kerridoc on thinking that the class emblems are the headliner loot from these, and well worth the price of admission. That there are some general farming loot items at all seems sufficient to me, and in keeping with the premise of rare items being obtainable in quests that yield diminished standard farmable loot.

And in practice, at least for my needs, I can readily run my 4 training camps, feed heroes, and craft items without much trouble, even when rare quests, challenge events, and season 2 levels pop up. So I’m not so concerned about lacking WE for farming when adding in 6 hours or so of WE periodically for class quests.

And if nothing else, challenge events drop WE flasks pretty gratuitously…one in the inbox, one for completion of each tier, more for bottom tier ranking in any tier. Using those to catch up on farming if you blow your WE on class quests seems like a good usage for F2P and C2P players if your concern is risk of needing to buy WE refills otherwise.

1 Like