The Mythic Syndicate

Newly rebranded alliance. We have 9 members, I’m currently the only one who does wars. Come join us.

Victorious in war!

This is me. I’d like to invite you to my alliance: The Mythic Syndicate. I’ve taken over and rebranded an alliance that was a very chill place. This is going to take awhile to get going just like everything else in this game. If you want a long term home here we are.

My line ID is Darth_Fuego

Once again in war I Stand Alone (queue Godsmack song)

@Darth_Fuego would u consider joining a franchise and bringing all your peeps?

@Mistress_of_Shadows

No. I was actually just a part of the guardians family of alliances. I really enjoyed my time there but I’m enjoying the challenge of building something from scratch. Thanks for the invite though!

Fair enough… Good luck my friend. :popcorn: :beer:

1 Like

WAR VICTORY!!

Oh hey look at that, our war chest started over. Hmmm, seems like it might be a good time to join me!

My first titan hit over 100k!

Join The Mythic Syndicate and maybe you can hit a titan like this too!!

1 Like

We lost this one. We’ll have a better chance next time if you join The Mythic Syndicate!

Grats! Nicely done. :muscle:t2:

1 Like

It is time for you to join The Mythic Syndicate.

Victory!!

Join me in The Mythic Syndicate!

(Yes I realize the opponent elected not to participate, you take your victory as they come)

We’re down to 6. I’m cleaning house. This is basically a start from scratch reboot. L. F. G.

L. F. G.

Victory!!

We’re off to a good start so why don’t you come join the Mythic Syndicate and partake in winning.

Another win. Join the Mythic Syndicate.

Hey the path of valor just started and the Defeat Titans II is 2 titans of 3* or higher. Maybe you wanna start at that level? Come to the Mythic Syndicate and let’s grow on this POV.

V I C T O R Y ! ! !

Join me in the Mythic Syndicate!!

VICTORY!!

Join the Mythic Syndicate!!