The MVP alliance (14* titans) has 5 spots available

The MVP is looking for active members.
Preferred troops to be mana 23+.

We are a friendly and helpful group and have a coordinated, flexible war plan and kill 14* titans nonstop.

Alliance name: The MVP
Line: star150m
Feel free to ask about anything here on in Line :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

:fire: 14* titans
:rescue_worker_helmet: 1 open spot
:axe: optional war enrollment
join us if you are interested

Line: star150m

Hey Star, this is Charles (Fake Pres). I’m back playing and thought I would say hi. Don’t have line installed anymore so this is easier, although public. I was in mvp2 for a few weeks when I returned but found an alliance that was a better fit. I’m trying to keep all 3 accts together for easiness sake. So it would be awfully hard to find 3 spots in MVP. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi and see how you are. Later man.

hi Charles!
good to see you’re back!
i am doing great and i hope you are too!

at least this topic was useful :laughing:

we hope to see you again sometime. you can always join us anytime!

the MVP 3 is available if you like, we are facing 9*/10* there and most members there speak Russian, rats feel left out there :rat: :laughing:

1 spot available now and 1 more after war

Thanks for the heads-up Star. I’m currently with cemetery seeds. Only have 2 accts currently as my phone completely broke and wasn’t able to port everything and at some point I lost the badass account. Small Giant tech support is currently helping me to retrieve it and looks like it’ll come through soon. If you guys ever have 3 available, let me know. Good to hear from ya man. Talk another time.

1 Like

they fill up quickly. it us really hard to have 3 spots open at one time. you are free to join with your current 2 and by the time the 3rd is retrieved we mqy have a spot.

i know you will get it back. anyways, you have my line contact to add whenever you have the app again.

either way you decide, remember you are always welcome :smile:

1 spot available now

1 spot available now. check us out. :smiley:

after a long time of stability, looking for 2 active members

please join us.

add me in line if you have any question (line: star150m)

1 spot available now
competitive, relaxed and nice group, join us!

contact me if you have any questions (line: star150m)

5 spots available

looking for active players with troops lvl 23 (mana/magic)

About us:

• 14*titans
  • simple war strategy
  • friendly community
  • quiet chat

Line is available (ID: star150m)