The most fair game ever

the unfairness part is that you are depend on from the tiles. for ex. you have 5 purple, and the board has all colors except purple. or you have purple blue, and the board has red green and yellow. and believe me this is not luck. its PROGRAMMING…

1 Like

Ohh dear. Where are @Brobb and @Garanwyn when you need them. I could just sit back and eat popcorn and watch and laugh. Ohh good times.

4 Likes

Laugh all day if you want…but 15 loss in a row, and especially from 300-400 cups bellow yours its not luck. P.S. I play for 2 years now, and I had 2650 cups. So I m not a beginner.

I dropped 367 cups in a 5 minute span 2 days ago

3 Likes

It’s RNG. You have 5 purples. Replacement gems will be 20% purple. So if you match 3 purple you’re lucky to get one back.

3 Likes

Oh good, so you are familiar with this I would guess since it has made the rounds in LINE, facebook and other groups more than a few times:

3 Likes

The higher your cup total the fewer the players available to attack you, and the more likely they are active, seasoned players. I hit 2600+ cups and within a max of a few hours I am back below 2300. Often within less than an hour. There are plenty of posts of players dropping 600-700 cups within minutes. The higher you climb the harder you fall.

2 Likes

This is a zero sum game. When you lose, another player wins. If there are 2 million players, there will be one million winners and one million losers.

Unless you are saying the game was deliberately set up to make a few net winners at other players’ expenses.

Also, there is an inherent advantage in attacking, as you should know after playing for 2 years. The AI is dumb and I regularly win raids against 4400 and up teams, attacking with 3900s. Afterwards I always drop between 100 to 200 points.

3 Likes

First time trying to link something from youtube. Hope it works. Uncle Arnie, russian roulette player

1 Like

What are your considerations when attacking?
What’s your defence like?

Plenty of people have a variety of potential attacking lineups (stacks) that allows for gaining plenty of cups… But without great defence you don’t keep those cups.

Whoever you attack is probably going to revenge you, it’s cheaper to scan your tower for options than to pay hams for rerolls.
So, expect to be revenged - safe wins equals likely revenges and big losses to revenge. Aim high, learn to beat teams with much higher TP than yours.

2 Likes

I agreed with you, but it’s a game that needs money. So I have my suspicions. I have thought even that at the very high places are E&P makers, just so we cant catch them unless we pay. Maybe I m wrong, but maybe I m right…

Very unlikely.

Some players spend thousands to get up there… This makes them really hard to beat even with AI handicaps.

There’s simply no need for underhandedness, it wouldn’t look any different so the extra effort is extremely unlikely to actually get put in.

Well,

1. There is no difference between opening the chest at 2400+ cups and 2600+ cups. None. Actually there is not much difference from 2399- but that’s another story

2. If you are worried about higher cups … why? Bragging rights? Ego? Both will be shattered in this game :rofl:

3. I have spent (latest total) <$30CAD in 22 months and I can open my raid chest consistently in diamond. Yes, I went a bit crazy this month and actually bought a couple deals, including Rudolph’s gift

7 Likes

I can see it now. When the staff at SG gets bored, they hit their giant f*** you button that automatically generates bad boards for every player. Then they grab their popcorn and wait for the regurgitated posts to come flying in to The forum.

6 Likes

I wish that I will be hit more, counted about 10-15 per days and it’s difficult to test my defense team. My cup is around 2.5k

Show your defense…

My defense is strong enough to hold cup in 2500. If I go above 2700 I can drop 400 trophy in 5 minutes to 2300. But if do not go above 2550, my defense will stay there for the whole day.

5 Likes

Some people worries about dropping trophies, I am worried for too many. Though I let only 2 legendaries in my defense, I woke up this morning just to find 2600+… I actually wasted some food on re-roll, to make 3 raids with fleeing. Re-rolling necessary until I found each time a raid where to lose more than 40 trophies… I succeeded to drop the trophies below 2500, but I wouldn’t be surprised if 4 hours from now, when I have to complete my heroes chest, I’ll find again much more :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Can’t remember the last time I looked at cups, nowadays it’s all about do they have +10k iron +25k food for me to raid!

2 Likes

I lost 200 cups yesterday but then I won about 8 raid in a row.
It was giving me players with the same TP level.

As soon as that happened (me winning 8), it was ONLY giving me MUCH stronger teams (4200+) with my TP being 3500. No matter how much I rerolled, it would not give me anyone close to my level of TP. I know it goes by cups but still, it must also play a part of what teams you’re against too.

My point here is, i lost those 200 but got most back with the next 8 raids I did because I won them all. So it does work in our favour too, to a point at least

1 Like

I am a cup dropper, I purposefuly change my defense team to weaker one so I can drop to 2300-2400 so I can fill my chest easier and faster while still opening it above 2400 so it have diamond loot.

2 Likes