The most glorious thing that ever happened in this game

IMG_20210524_194316

Yes and thank you

Update…

If a wave counter is considered baby steps, then getting 2 chances for something good in HA10 is considered toddler steps

45 Likes

Baby steps for E&P QoL

11 Likes

Agreed, this is a simple but very helpful QOL addition.

5 Likes

I was shocked (and kinda overjoyed) to see it. About time!

4 Likes

Currently torn :thinking:

So overjoyed by seeing it, so troubled by being so overjoyed by something so small :woman_in_lotus_position:t3:

18 Likes

We are now like minimum wage workers that are happy about free toilet breaks…:woman_facepalming:t2:

20 Likes

Better free toilet breaks than ones we need to pay for.

3 Likes

However small and insignificant this change is, it is a QOL improvement that the community has been asking for. That paradoxically makes it a significant small and insignificant change. I for one encourage many more QOL improvements from SG in future versions.

13 Likes

Isn’t it the most depressing thing that a wave counter is the most exciting addition from this latest patch

7 Likes

Maybe we have become so accustomed to receiving so little, that we are happy to receive crumbs. :thinking:

Better late than never! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I for one embrace it. I often get lost in an encounter wondering how many more waves to go (and should I use my items now or wait?). Love this change.

8 Likes

Definitelly a good thing… lost count of how many time have I found my self wondering “Is this turn three or four? Are the bosses next? Do I need to fill my mana bars before killing that last foe?” Welcomed and long awaited move.

6 Likes

Definitely an improvement I needed. I have enough trouble keeping count of my own fingers.

2 Likes

4 years for a wave counter?

qYGvebgOKGygdQgflY

Next stop, 3% summon chance!!

6 Likes

Magnificent!!! Something really useful

3 Likes

When pigs fly…

3 Likes

Não era o que estava á espera… estava á espera de saber quantas ondas tinha o estagio antes de começar e não depois de começar a batalha.
Google translation:
It was not what I was waiting for … I was waiting to know how many waves the stage had before starting and not after starting the battle.

What difference does that make anyways? And I’m going to forget how many waves are there immediately. So it’s good to have a constant reminder throughout the stage

1 Like

Would the number of waves influence your choice of heroes? I’d be curious to know how.

Não… mas me permitia escolher um estágio com mais monstros, e assim me permitia encher o baú mais rápido. Apenas isso.
Dia feliz

Google translation:

No … but it allowed me to choose a stage with more monsters, and so it allowed me to fill the chest faster. Only that.
Happy day

2 Likes