The most fair game ever

I can see it now. When the staff at SG gets bored, they hit their giant f*** you button that automatically generates bad boards for every player. Then they grab their popcorn and wait for the regurgitated posts to come flying in to The forum.

6 Likes

I wish that I will be hit more, counted about 10-15 per days and it’s difficult to test my defense team. My cup is around 2.5k

Show your defense…

My defense is strong enough to hold cup in 2500. If I go above 2700 I can drop 400 trophy in 5 minutes to 2300. But if do not go above 2550, my defense will stay there for the whole day.

5 Likes

Some people worries about dropping trophies, I am worried for too many. Though I let only 2 legendaries in my defense, I woke up this morning just to find 2600+… I actually wasted some food on re-roll, to make 3 raids with fleeing. Re-rolling necessary until I found each time a raid where to lose more than 40 trophies… I succeeded to drop the trophies below 2500, but I wouldn’t be surprised if 4 hours from now, when I have to complete my heroes chest, I’ll find again much more :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Can’t remember the last time I looked at cups, nowadays it’s all about do they have +10k iron +25k food for me to raid!

2 Likes

I lost 200 cups yesterday but then I won about 8 raid in a row.
It was giving me players with the same TP level.

As soon as that happened (me winning 8), it was ONLY giving me MUCH stronger teams (4200+) with my TP being 3500. No matter how much I rerolled, it would not give me anyone close to my level of TP. I know it goes by cups but still, it must also play a part of what teams you’re against too.

My point here is, i lost those 200 but got most back with the next 8 raids I did because I won them all. So it does work in our favour too, to a point at least

1 Like

I am a cup dropper, I purposefuly change my defense team to weaker one so I can drop to 2300-2400 so I can fill my chest easier and faster while still opening it above 2400 so it have diamond loot.

2 Likes

No, not yet… 2600 after being offline was an anomoly with those defenses

Set up a defense that doesn’t drop beneath 2500 to 2600 cups.

It’s absolutely normal to drop deep after a heavy win streak with a weak defense.

I don’t see any unfairness in the game except exploiting some bugs before they get fixed.

1 Like

I would say something else: that the matching of opponents is abnormal! Twisting arenas between them is unfair for both sides… for example a player from diamond fight in platinum arena: had all chances to win but if he lose… loose manny cups…

1 Like

Btw, my system is simple and is based on low amount of trophies. For heroes chests, because this is the topic about and the only thing where the trophies matter at all, I set a certain hour in day. This specific hour allows me to complete 2 heroes chests every day; one before noon, immediately after the tournament starts and one 12 hours later.

To have the chest available at the same hour every day (and to be sure of this), my system is based on two things:

1. Low amount of trophies, which allow me to win the 6 flags easily and quickly
  2. Skipping the chest at last 53 minutes (costs only 1 gem)

Proceeding like this at every chest, will reset it back to initial hour, the specific hour I established to complete them every day. For completing the chest, I win all 6 raid flags quickly and 2 attacks at tournament. I rarely lose and no more than 1 a day, which assures the completion of 2 heroes chests in 12 hours. I usually let 3 tournament attacks for the evening chest.

Anyway, back to the trophies, as was mentioned above by others, don’t matter at all as long as they represent the requirement for targeted arena. 2400, 2700, 3000, are all the same. For one, I see in heroes chests at diamond arena a great source for iron, food and items. My interest is to open 2 of them every day without unnecessary risk. Any delay costs more gems (because I would be forced to skip a longer period).

And they do provide items indeed, that’s why I never run out of them, though I’m C2P only. For example, just 4 days ago the diamond chest gave me a telescope. Just 1 hour ago gave me a tabard and a raid flask (the flasks are very useful in week end, when is no tournament)…

Summary

1 Like

Its not luck, its bad luck on your side. Since being no beginner you should know the mechanics. Try a different raid d? Btw, why are you angry, losing cups is everyday schedule, when i went to 2995 cups to reach no1 once in game they beat me down on revenges by 400 cups in about half an hour. I was laughing, since i ran a kage-guin-kage center, so i learned to work on my d to surprise opponents. My current d gets beaten too, but not after half of attackers lost 1-2 times cause they never faced a grimforest family d and have to adjust to that imo. Loot, boards etc, you cant control that, but you can keep a good mood and work on different constellations for d :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s how it works. To me it’s when I get above 2.7k. It only takes 5 mins to loose 100 cups and go back to 2.5/2.6k :slight_smile:

1 Like

my first mistake was that i started this game…lol

4 Likes

A very common mistake made by many of us here :grin:

9 Likes

True, yet you are still playing?
There will always be someone better than you, and someone worse.
Get over yourself.
Work on your teams, analyze them, figure out the best synergy.
Dont be afraid to lose.
Cups mean nothing.
I go from 2500 to 2200, daily.
It aint a big thing

2 Likes

no, its just that i wanted to be at the first 10 places, and then i ll quit…

1 Like

Then that is a goal you can strive for.
But why bother if you are gonna quit anyways?

just because i play for 2 years now, and i dont like the unfinished things…

or maybe because i m Greek, and i dont like to loose…