The Misfits of Death☠ currently has openings. Looking for lost souls, frustrated heroes and new players (1000 trophy minimum). 100% war perticapation required if opted in. And hit those titans. 3 missed titans/wars in a month gets the axe

Due to a recent beheading on an inactive dirty flea bitten deserter, we have an opening for an active player, emphasizing on active.

I guess you’re full again. Let me know after war if interested. Lvl 33, 3800 tp, average between 1900 and 2100 cups currently. Very active and chatty. Have line.

Hi @LadyRobynHood , We have one spot that just opened up today.

Still one spot open , don’t let war get you down, join an alliance where our goal is to use ALL flags

Thank you for considering me. I found another home. May the boards be ever in your favor.

One spot open, help us take it to the next level

Looking for one active member

War got you down, we are running at 100% perticapation. One spot open.

Open spot, help us take it to the next level

Several spots open. Come join us as we continue our climb to take over the world

Join while the getting is good

@theSandman i love the title :partying_face:

Thanks Boolz_San_CK :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

A few open spots are currently open for players looking to take it to the next level

Three spots open , looking to take over the world of E&P…so are we!!!

Two spots open, usually fill up fast after war so get while the getting is good

Old alliance got you down, not getting it done. Join the MoD for an engaging exciting alliance. Very active on the app line and in game chat.

How experienced a player ? How experienced are your players ? Is the chat social or just a morgue with people playing ?

I’m social . Like to play every day . I have a middling team. Tips out around 3800 . Have decent depth . Pretty new (4-5 months).

We are very active on the app Line and chatty on the in game chat. Our alliance is a year old that spawned from a dieing alliance that was about a year old so we have players with two years or more and as little as a couple of months.

I am more a war sniper if that ok. I have three teams over 3400 points . The rest go down to a couple thousand . I usually score about 300 points per war . Titan hits average about 20k per . Currently fighting six and seven star titans . Seem like I may fit ? Do you have 28 current members ? Was I viewing right alliance ?