The Misfit Toys/Helios Total War Thread! šŸ’„

5 Likes

For once, I know these Misfit folks are hard nuts to crackā€¦weā€™ll see what Helios have in stock! :grin:

3 Likes

This war is like Toy story. Except the toys are the antagonist and Sid is the protagonist.

3 Likes

I like this ideaā€¦ a lot

2 Likes

It should be something moderately clever.

Like, you have to beā€¦

Sun of a Glitch

or something.

Iā€™m not in the Misfits hierarchy, so @rook would need to actually agree the policy

1 Like

If it costs gems to change it, Iā€™m out of gemsā€¦and I didnā€™t get Kingston! :grin:

1 Like

Then how about an endorsement on the opposing teams recruiting thread?

ā€œWe were not worthy of their greatness. We are humbled by their graceā€ etc etc. obviously linked to this thread so the context isnā€™t lost

2 Likes

The toxic nature of society would make me advise against name change as some tool may come in and steal the original name during the punishment period.

2 Likes

This is even a question? Of course @Kayo will win? Heā€™s literally the antichrists little brother!! Itā€™s really, really hard to fight the power of destruction when kayo means ā€œYou Will be Destroyedā€ in Taiwanese

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

And weā€™re off!

@Cvsā€¦ Is that a less than dead defence I see?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Taunt FTW!

20 canā€™t beat the Bard

2 Likes

It comes after Guardians one-shotted me five or six times so I feel entitled to stroke my ego.

3 Likes

Helios is currently ahead. Where is my bazooka?? :grin:

1 Like

Misfits have six flags in handā€¦ letā€™s hope for some generous boards :crazy_face:

1 Like

3f3iis

3 Likes

Lovely name there. How has that not been forcibly changed yet?

2 Likes

Is it too late to pop into Helios and get some War flags???

Can someone ask Allurex if she got my hand written note yet?

3 Likes