The Marley Army Needs 3 Active Players

The Marley Army Needs 3 Active players! Currently fighting 7*And up Titans. Winning AW’s on regular basis. Chat is clean! Members are supportive and knowledgeable about game! Must be active, hit Titans, AW optional but encouraged! Will take newbies and help them to learn and grow in game but must be committed to being active. Alliance is very friendly! Come fight with us and “Be the Best You Can Be!”

Still have 1 opening for active, enthusiastic player to help with 7* and up Titans, AW. Chat friendly and supportive! No drama, we just have fun together! Come join us and Be the best yu can be! We really need you!!

I would just like to say that I recommend this alliance to anyone looking for a fun, supportive alliance to play in! I joined 2 weeks ago and they have been very encouraging and supportive. No drama among members, chat is very active. The leader and co leaders are laid back and understanding of players and real life needs! I highly recommend joining!

I really enjoyed being in this alliance! If you get another open spot anytime soon, I’d love to join again!

Hey Fani…I am fixing to let go of a player in a couple of days! We would love to have you back!

@Fani, I just opened a spot hurry up and join,it’s open!:smile:

Fani…Alliance is closed, invite only, so look for us…I or Gerard will be watching! Hurry up girlfriend!

Just sent a request!!