The Legion of BOOM! Is Recruiting

Seeking new committed players for the long term.
Friendly, team oriented alliance. We always hit the Titan daily and use all war flags. We have a 100% war participation. If time off is needed, opting out of war is the requirement. We post strategy for each war based on opponent. Thanks, looking forward to meeting you.

Note: willing to accept a small dedicated alliance come and merge to ours.

1 Like

Hiya,

Just an FYI but forum rules prohibit duplicate recruitment threads for an alliance.

Legion of BOOM! has an open thread here:

My suggestion would be to bump your thread periodically &/or update the title & OP as things change.

Thank you for the feedback.

How do I do that, bump the tread.

Like we have just done :slight_smile:

Write a reply on the thread saying how many spaces are still available.

Can post anything really, jokes, memes, funny stuff etc…

Hello Everyone,
To Anyone Who Maybe Interested In Joining please have 6 Teams or at least 30 heros maxed or near maxed.
We know everyone has a life outside the game. So communication is key. We’re on Discord. So If you join the alliance, you can also join our server on Discord. This Way if you need to step away from the game, but still would like to be apart of our alliance when you come back. There we can keep track of our members / friends.
We are committed players and we help each other.
Please Do Not Bring No B.S. It Will Not Be tolerated.
If You would like to join please leave your member name so we’ll know to accept you when we see your request. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Everyone, We Are Still looking for Committed experienced members for our alliance.
If you’re interested please reply to this post.
Also match making begins soon if you would like to join us in war.
Good Day Everyone

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, We Are Still Looking For At Least 5 Friendly And Committed Players.
War is optional, but if you opt in please have 6 Teams at least 2800 TP and Above.
Hit Titan Daily. We are On Discord.
If Interested please reply to the post. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, We Are Still Looking For At Least 5 Friendly And Committed Players.
War is optional, but if you opt in please have 6 Teams at least 2800 TP and Above.
Hit Titan Daily. We are On Discord.
If Interested please reply to the post. Thanks.

1 Like

hello, this entry will be out of topic so sorry about that but i need some help. i can neither send a message nor create a new post. how can i fix this?

The Legion of BOOM

Small committed Alliance looking for strong and serious players.

Team hits Titan daily, 100% participation as well for War; can always opt out.

No drama, fun team and lots of tips shared. Each war different strategy. Great team work.

If serious and committed player, come joins us. Reapply to this message and request to join so we know.

BOOM. :fire:

1 Like

Also if you’re tired of members not showing up for war or leaving the Alliance during war join. Were active and committed.

1 Like

My name is illogicallaughter1 in the game I have discord also.

1 Like

Sorry we missed you. If you would like to return please reply and give us some time to respond. I will notify the team. Thanks.

Hello Everyone. The Legion Of BOOM! Is Still Looking For Experienced And Committed Members.
Check Us Out Tonight Before Match Making Begins And Before Midnight Tonight 2/20/2020. If You Would Like To Join Us For War And Defeat Titans, Please When You Knock, Mention This Forum Post And One of Our Members Will Let You In.
Thanks! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.