The LAST LEGION a Top 10 Alliance is Recruiting Now

Apply to the Last Legion. We are currently recruiting! Come join us and fight 12* Titans every day! :skull_and_crossbones: We are international; UK, Australia, USA, Europe, and Asia.

4100 War Defense Team Power :muscle:
2500 Cups to enter :trophy:
*120K average titan minimum over each month
*30 Heroes for war: 15 five stars and 15 four stars

Come have fun and play with the best. Knowledgeable players ready to help those ready to take a step up. Teamwork, strategy and most of fun on the field of War!
To Apply use the LINE app to text hilaria11

3 Likes

I approve this message cool group of players.

@Hilaria tells grum I say what’s up.

1 Like

I certainly will pops! :heart:

Add to Our Wait List Today :slight_smile:

A TOP 100 ALLIANCE. Come Play with Us!

Apply to the Last Legion. We are currently recruiting! Come join us and fight 12* Titans every day!

We are international; UK, Australia, USA, Europe, and Asia.

Entry Requirements

Come have fun and play with the best. Knowledgeable players ready to help those ready to take a step up. Teamwork, strategy and most of fun on the field of War!

Would love to join your alliance but haven’t got 15 5*

1 Like

Message me anyway! hilaria11 on LINE. Let’s talk

Hi there, I am quite a weak player , I am on level 46 , and for over 6 months the game refused to give any other 5* heroes but in the last two week it has giving me 5, but I’ve used all my resources levelling up 30 4*, and 6 5* and lots of 3* which I have now mainly used them for food and still have 7 left! I do play few times a day and so far haven’t missed a war nor titan. I have just started playing in a new alliance and I am the under dog, which has been a shock because for the last 6 months I have been the top player in weaker alliances.

It’s nice to be the main player, but playing in weaker alliances mean they are forever not bothering attacking titans or fight in wars and that really ■■■■ me off! I have once, for 5 seconds ,ranked #47 global in the raid!

So , I will probably not be the best choice for you but if you are willing to accept me I will try my best, tks

2 Likes

You just need a bit of experience and to work on those heroes and collect a few more 5s, and then you will be more ready. Definitely hit me up when you do.

Looking for new recruits

We are recruiting

Join us to have fun and kick butt on 12* Titans

Apply to the Last Legion. We are currently recruiting! Come join us and fight 12* Titans every day!

Entry Requirements

Come have fun and play with the best. Knowledgeable players ready to help those ready to take a step up. Teamwork, strategy, and most of all :crossed_swords: fun on the field of War!

Actively Recruiting. Join our team!

1 Like

Such a beastly team, hope we meet in war soon and best of luck recruiting!

If i come across anyone we cant hold, I’ll send em your way

Thank you Rigs! That’s great. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for sending one our way. We really appreciate that :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Apply to the Last Legion. We are currently recruiting! Come join us and fight 13 and 14* Titans every day! Or 11* - 12* at our Sister Alliance: ~Legion of Darkness~

Entry Requirements

Come have fun and play with the best. Knowledgeable players ready to help those ready to take a step up. Teamwork, strategy, and most of all :crossed_swords: fun on the field of War!
[/quote]

1 Like

Anytime, always happy to help

Just don’t tell anyone they’ll think I’m nice…

Still recruiting, 2 spots available

1 Like