The LAST LEGION a Top 10 Alliance is Recruiting Now

THE LAST LEGION a Top 100 Alliance: we are currently recruiting. We are international; UK, Europe, Asia, Australia, US.

☆ 4200 War Defense/2500 Cups
☆ 150K average titan score
☆ 30 Heroes - 18 fives and Troops/emblems

Knowledgeable players ready to work with those ready to take a step up. Teamwork, strategy and most of fun.

To Apply use the LINE app at hilaria11

THE LAST LEGION a Top 100 Alliance: we are currently recruiting. We are international; UK, Europe, Asia, Australia, US.

☆ 30 Heroes - 18 fives and Troops/emblems

Knowledgeable players ready to work with those ready to take a step up. Teamwork, strategy and most of fun.

RECRUITING RIGHT NOW, JOIN US! Top 100 Alliance, shooting on up.

RECRUITING RIGHT NOW, JOIN US! Top 100 Alliance, moving on up.

• See our video in this thread for our requirements or text me on LINE at hilaria11. PM me here as well, and I will reply once I see it.

RECRUITING RIGHT NOW, JOIN US! Top 100 Alliance, moving on up.

• See our video in this thread for our requirements or text me on LINE at hilaria11. PM me here as well, and I will reply once I see it.

☆ 140K average titan score
☆ 30 Heroes - 15 fives and Troops/emblems

Recruiting for 1 spot. See our recruitment video in this thread. Message me on LINE at hilaria11

Looking to add 1 person after the war. See our ad and video in this thread.

RECRUITING NOW - 1 SPOT AFTER THE WAR

Looking for 1 new player after the war

☆ 4300 War Defense/2500 Cups

Recruiting Now for 2 Spots after the War

Recruiting Now for 2 Spots after the War

RECRUITING NOW - FOR AFTER THE WAR