The kick off deal.. What did you get?

So the kick off deal today first let me say it’s a better deal than before ((still really expensive in gems))
first deal-
The 250gem deal 1troop 1hero token & 2 time stops=
I want to know if anyone else did this part of the deal because I did while at the airport & I got Friar3* & firecaller troop 3*. It turns out that my son, 2 friends & sister all got the same exact hero and troop.

Second deal-
20-Troops & 20-heros=8400 Gems alone but you also get the ascension goods as well.
I got
Troops:
Barbaric alpha 1
Devout assassin 4
Ravager archer- 4
Imperial elite- 1
Imperial knight- 6
Rebel sharpshooter-2
Firecaller-2

Hero’s-
Prisca
Renfeld
Gan Ju-3
Kailani
Karil 3
Ulmer
Graymane-2
Valen
Little John
Berden
Isshtak
Skittleskull
Gormick
Hawkmoon
Nashgar

What did everyone else get?

1 Like

I got the cheaper deal because I’m waiting on my gems to get a purple hero, so I got it because 250 for a hero is better than 300 for a hero. And I also got a 3-star purple troop, so no complains here.

1 Like

Im happy with the things I’ve gotten.

1 Like

The 9750 gems is too rich for my blood (I also do not have that many gems) so I got the smaller deal, which would be a 50% off gems for a single epic troop pull, and a single epic hero pull, plus a 2 bonus time stops.

Pulled a 3* Yellow Devout Assassins with Troop Token. Saving the Epic Hero Token for another day.

2 Likes

From the small deal I got a 3* blue troop, saving the hero token for the summer event.

1 Like

3* troop, actually from these deals, 43 tokens, all 3* troops.

Saving the hero tokens for a later date.

1 Like

Rando 3* troop, hero token saved until next month.

The 250 gem offer is a no brainer for me in terms of gem value, don’t spend enough to ever consider the other.

1 Like

3* red troops and Carver

1 Like

I don’t consider the big offer a bad deal, but it isn’t the best deal around either … I wouldn’t spend my first $100 in a month on this deal…with my monthly budget below $100, that is a great big NOPE for me.

I did the 250 gem deal; I pulled a 3* troop; the epic hero token I’m hoarding 'till next month, since I don’t want another Gravemaker, and Gregorion looks awesome.

1 Like

Bought the first one. Got Friar Schmuck and a 3* troop :expressionless:

2 Likes

Got the small deal and received Sabina along with 3* blue troop so pretty stoked with the hero :relaxed:

2 Likes

I did the small deal and got 4* yellow for both :open_mouth: after reading this I am feeling pretty special :thinking:

3 Likes

What hero?

I wish I could get a 4* yellow troop.

LiXiu sorry had to go look :joy:

3 Likes

She is pretty sweet. Here mana reduction always hurts in raids.

1 Like

Monastic battlemages for troops. I almost cried lol yeah every time I come up against her in raids I cringe :blush: now just have to level her :grin:

1 Like

I try to kill her before she fires. Every single time it seems I have it done, she fires and I have to charge again.

1 Like

Lmao I have the same problem :thinking: then I’m dead :joy: but I just keep trying :blush:

1 Like

I got nothing b/c I refuse to spend any more $$ on this game. Its’ loaded

I bought the small deal. Saving the hero token for the event (and maybe finally getting Gravemaker), but I pulled the 4* green crit troops with the troop token. :smile:

2 Likes