The Ironclad is looking for shipmates!

:anchor:The Ironclad WANTS YOU!!!:anchor:

FIGHTING 8-9* Titans
Join an active, Fun, Multi-national, Knowledgeable Crew!! 6 Ship Armada!
:wine_glass::cocktail:24/7 HAPPY HOUR :cocktail::wine_glass:
No Friggin’ in the Riggin’
:trophy:600 CUPS required :trophy:
SEARCH ‘The Ironclad’ to join NOW
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!

2 Likes

If you are looking for a fun alliance to grow your team and meet some great people then The Ironclad is the right choice for you!

1 Like

Вступайте в дружній колектив і альянс ЗА УКРАЇНУ!! всіх гравців бережемо і супроводжуємо по грі якщо возникнуть якісь запитання

Still have spots open but they are going quick!!!

Join our 6 ship Armada today!!!

We had a request from hitsuo and denied it accidentially. Pls resend your request and please appologize this matter :frowning:

We still have 2 free slots available for grabs! If you would like to join a great group of alliances and have lots of fun while progressing in the game, then join us today :slight_smile:

• STILL 2 SPOTS OPEN on THE IRONCLAD!!

• 600 CUP MIN. ACTIVE ALLIANCE!!!

• FIGHTING 7* & 8* TITANS.

• 5 SHIP ARMADA FOR ALL LEVELS, RESOURCES, TRAINING.

• JOIN NOW!

We now have one spot left in the Ironclad, come and check us out before it is taken! Thanks to some new recruits and a lot of improvement among our members, we are now fighting and killing 9* titans and winning most wars. Join us if you would like to be a part of a competitive and fun-oriented alliance :grin:

1 Like

@Sorsha interested in taking the last spot??? :wink:

No. Found my nursing home…
home

Having fun with my new mates:
mates

2 Likes

Miss you on the Ironclad Sorsha!

I miss you guys too but I feel really happy now. No pressure any more and relaxed playing. The game is now fun again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Please send my greetings to the rest of our crazy bunch.

1 Like

The Ironclad still has two spots open. Join the alcohol and fun loving pirates on their quest for world domination! If you are looking to fight high level titans, grow as a player and meet a whole bunch of great people then The Ironclad is the alliance for you :grinning:

I’d like to join after the war.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic @Inkedbliss! We will be very happy to have you :slightly_smiling_face:. Just search for “The Ironclad” - LordNexian is our leader.

Excellent!!! Looking forward to meeting you