[30/30] The Incognitos: We are FULL

Excellent! I hereby promote you to do our marketing!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I thought you were doing a great job demonstrating by example, we are an optimistic, encouraging and confident group of people. Join us, to find out extra benefits that come with promotion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Iā€™m getting reports that we lost a war ā€¦ inconceivable! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Must be a glitch, join now for questionable proof that the invincible have been vinced :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Well, of course we just lost on purpose, to aid the recruitment process! People are afraid to join an unbeaten alliance, I understand! But you donā€™t have to fear anymoreā€¦ We have proven ourselves human after all! :smiley: :male_detective:

2 Likes

Speak for yourself! :alien: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

ā€¦ war starting soonā€¦ now the possibility of losing has appeared, the suspense is electric!

How will we cope if we lose ā€¦ again???

Contact pheonixep in line to find out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Here we go again. Join us for the next war!

1 Like

Hey Sarah, interested in joining

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great - do you have a line Id?

Belatedly, welcome to the forum :smile:

Yeah I just made one and messaged Phoenix although Iā€™m absolute newb so no idea if I did it right, line id is Psycrowsis as well, same as in game

1 Like

Iā€™ll checkā€¦ 20 characters
Oopsā€¦ No such user

I range from 2200-2500 cups, still pretty new only lvl 3#, only played a few months, but active and I spend a bit so have a lot of 5*s but only a couple fully levelledā€¦struggle for 6 teams in war but wonā€™t take me long to have 6 strong teams

1 Like

Ahh ok nope havenā€™t actually created a line id yet, just username, told you I was a newb :joy:

1 Like

line id psycrowsispsychosis

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m unsatisfied with players level and activity in my current alliance, hence looking for a better team. On Wars I do pretty great when comparing to my teammates with 60+ lvl - with average of 300 points on teams around 4k, to 400+ points on mixed tank colors. I have 31 maxed 4*+ (including 7 5*), 46 lvl, do 180-200k on 8-9* Titans, keeping myself around 2500 cups. Do you think I am eligible? Iā€™m a bit worried about 11* Titans and can see my heroes being taken down by 1 hit, lol.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking us out. Can you reach out to me in Line? My ID is phoenixep. Letā€™s have a chat

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry! Yes they can 1 hit some 4*, but its a fun challenge and better loot if you avoid throwing your phone at the wall :wink:

Everyone is in the same boat and its the titans that sink, not us :grin:

Plenty of titan addicts to give advice if you ask for it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 Like