The Incognitos top 100 alliance - Full - waiting list active

We are a top 100 alliance that has people from all over the world and is English speaking. We are a laid back and chill group where everyone here is family we don’t like drama and expectations/rules are easy.
TITANS
Chaining 14* titans
Maintain 115k 10 day average
Go to first level on poons

WAR
Green tanks
Pretty much FFA just leave the real nasty teams till the second half.
Use all war flags or opt out

REQUIREMENTS (negotiable)
4550+ defense team power
20 maxed 5*
Level 15 troops
Line app. (Required)

If this sounds like a place for you then leave a message here or contact me on line ID: colliebob

6 Likes

A fantastic alliance to be a part of, with a group of encouraging and committed team mates. If you’re reading this post, you may as well inquire further as you might just be the one they’re looking for :wink:.

3 Likes

This is such a fantastic alliance and I am so happy to be a part of it. I initially came here for a visit, but apparently the visit has lasted about 400 days… Lol. Great friends, great teamwork, and very respectful chat. If you are ever interested to find out more about us and want to be part of the team, feel free to contact us. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We have a opening if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

We have an opening after war if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

We have an opening if anyone is interested.

4 Likes

As an ex-TI member I can very much recommend this great alliance. If you like to challenge yourself against the best, this is the place to be! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Best top 100 alliance out there!

5 Likes

@Macaque1902 and @Yates1876 Hello dear friends, thank you so much for the kind messages. Hope you all are doing well. :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you guys for the kind words. In other news we have an opening if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

Still have an opening if anyone is interested.

A really great alliance. I know every alliance says that… But it really is true.

They are fussy though, and only take good people who are also team players. There’s also plenty of laughs and fun too from this global international group. Disclaimer - I am totally biased as many on the team I have been friends with for over a year, a few since I started playing, two years ago.

If you meet the requirements listed above and consider yourself a team player - Get in contact. You’ll thank me I’m sure. :wink:

Edit: Just in case you missed their birthday…

3 Likes

Gentle post bump. We are looking forward to make two new friends. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now only one spot left. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have an opening who wants it.

Since S4 dropped, we’ve had lots of comings and sadly goings, as long time friends decide to stop playing E&P. :sweat::sob:.

Now we’re back to almost full.

Get in touch - it could be the beginning of a great friendship.

6 Likes

One spot is available come and get it

3 Likes

The Incognitos has space for one experienced player, able to hold their own on 14* titans, and play intelligently during wars. Contact us on Line (colliebob) if interested :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Update…

We did have space - back to full now :innocent:.

2 Likes

One spot available who wants it

1 Like