The Incognitos - International alliance. 4 spots

Still room for 5 new (or old) incognitos.

We’re laid back, supportive and do generally face pretty tough war opponents

14* titans must die and do so fairly quickly (at the latest generally after the 12 hour mark)

Aside from war where participating is expected and flag usage is mandatory, we pretty much all play at our own pace with a wide range in most aspects of the game

Rules are minimal and give members the highest possible freedom to do as they please without p*ssing off others

LINE is a must as we use it for alliance communication

If you’re interested please contact our divine leader Dee (dee_the-queen_bee), we’d love to welcome you!

3 Likes

Room for several players in our long established and friendly alliance!

Several long time and well loved friends have retired totally or stepped down to smaller alliances. Our loss could be your gain!

Contact me via LINE to apply!
:honeybee: dee_the-queen_bee
please include pics of your troops, maxed 5* heroes and any 4* you use in war!

4 Likes

4 spots for new Incognitos!
Interested?

Contact us via LINE:

dee_the-queen_bee

4 Likes

Bump :smiley: Bump :smiley: Bump :smiley:

4 Likes

bump

5 spots for new Incognitos!

Contact us via LINE:

dee_the-queen_bee

4 Likes

Still looking for 3 to join us!

We only have a few rules…most are pretty standard for any Top 100 team. We normally place in the Top 100 when full and hover around 50-70. Come check us out!

PLEASE Contact our leader on LINE app before requesting to join: dee_the-queen_bee

5 Likes

Is it possible to be chill but competitive?
That’s what we are here at the Incognitos, join us now! :grin:

5 Likes

3 spots open :wink:

PLEASE Contact our leader on LINE app before requesting to join: dee_the-queen_bee

3 Likes

What you will do with 50 5* maxed? War only needs 30 heroes. Its not about quantity but quality.

I am not in leadership, so correct me guys if I am wrong here… It’s about new members fitting in and not getting overly frustrated in wars.

Most of us have been playing for a long time and have well over 50 maxed 5*. We face tough war opponents imo - I am sure it is even tougher in more competitive alliances -

I just scanned my roster and I do use around 50 5* for the different war types as well as around 5 if not more 4*.

Don’t think the number 50 is set in stone and if you have all rounders that are good for all war types that’s great. I don’t - I have 5* I just use for titans, minion wars, rush or equaliser. It’s about having the roster depth to deal with the type of opponents we generally face in wars without wanting to break your phone too often :wink:

Back on topic: we still have a few openings and would love to welcome some new or returning incognitos. We’re friendly, chill and a great place to play at your own pace

We use LINE to communicate outside of the game

5 Likes

Feegle gave a great answer above.

The roster depth gives you more options for targeted/support heroes for different war rules.

Its not set in stone; if you apply and you’re close to that number PLUS have troops to support them, we’d most likely accept.

Our wars are tough, when we’re at 30, we’re usually in Top 75. Anyone who joins with much less than our minimums will find themselves very frustrated and unable to do much tbh.

4 Likes

bump

We had a couple of visitors for a little while and now we are back to 5 open spots.

Contact us on LINE app before requesting to join: dee_the-queen_bee

2 Likes

Join us for Monster Island!
Guaranteed coordination and fun! :grin:

4 Likes

5 spots open

Contact us on LINE app before requesting to join: dee_the-queen_bee

3 Likes

Knock knock, who’s there?
Nobody! We’re The Incognitos! :sunglasses:
You’re awesome and chill?
Come on over, you’ll fit right in! :sparkles:

(LINE app is required,

4 Likes

Looking for a competitive alliance without being OVERLY demanding?? Then TI is the place to be! We have an amazing group of friendly’s here who are looking forward to welcoming 6 new members. Come be Incognito with us, it’s so much fun! :disguised_face::crazy_face::laughing:

Contact us on LINE to join

dee_the-queen_bee

4 Likes

Hi guys :slight_smile: :ghost: :ghost: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

@TheSenator!!! Long time no see. Hope you are doing well! If you’re playing stop buy and see us. It’s so great to hear from you! :blush:

1 Like

My roster stands no chance to play at your guys’ level anymore but it is great to see you are still enjoying the game. Please say hello to the group and maybe one day I will knock just to say hi :alien:

3 Likes

Will do Senator! It’s good to see you’re playing again. :smiley: Hope to see you in game again in the near future! All the best to you! :blush: