The Incognitos - Chaining 14*, 4800+ defense

Hi :slightly_smiling_face: 25+ 5*, 23 mana troops, 4900+ war defense. I’d love to chat more on Line: salty-enp

Looking forward to talking to you

3 Likes

Lovely group of people - fun to play with and great friends to have.

If you want a drama-free straightforward group that clearly communicates expectations and values its members experience, this would be a great alliance for you.

9 Likes

Our waitlister fell through, so we’re still on the prowl for one new player to join our fun, laidback yet competitive family in TI!

Please send a message via LINE to begin a chat about joining us! :beers:

salty-enp
OR
hendrik_jp

7 Likes

Come join the coolest group in E&P! Regular updates on delicious food also promised :cook:

7 Likes

TI has 1 spot available. Come see how we do things! You’ll like it, I promise :smile:

Line: salty-enp
Hendrik_jp

2 Likes

Come discuss the most pressing topics of the day with us!

Hendrick_jp

3 Likes

Show us your troops! :joy:

Hendrik_jp

3 Likes

Hey! You gotta buy a gal dinner first, before asking to see some magic (troops!) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Saltyy Hey Salty, it’s Freq. Hope you see this. My phone took a swim this morning, and is currently sitting in a bag of rice. Going to try and login via my tablet after work or if anyone knows how to login via a desktop, would appreciate some advice on how to do that. Didn’t want anyone wondering where I’d disappeared to, but can’t access my line or discord accounts without my phone either…Worse comes to worse, I will be on about this time tomorrow after getting phone out of rice after 24 hours. Assuming phone is ok.

1 Like

@Saltyy I saw @DBC 's troops once when we were down in the basement - i haven’t been the same since! :scream_cat:

2 Likes

@Macaque1902 One can only imagine. @DBC has a tremendous set (of troops)

2 Likes

after 84years just please don’t ask what colour they are! :rofl:

2 Likes

One spot open! Reach out on line if interested @hendrik_jp

3 Likes

Hows AL treating you these days?

One spot open in our wonderful alliance!

2 Likes

VF wars, amirite

1 spot available after war!

4 Likes

How many challenge coins have you saved :smile:

TI has 2 spots available!

2 Likes

Thousand yard stare They…they just kept nerfing her. They wouldn’t stop.:see_no_evil:

1 spot available! Drop me a line
Salty-enp
Or
Hendrik_jp

1 Like

I’m sure someone has the receipts on this

1 spot available!

3 Likes