The Incognitos - Chaining 14*, 4800+ defense

On topic lol

We are currently at full capacity, and happy to discuss the merits of any and all heroes in the relevant threads :grin:

Do get in touch if you would like to join our waitlist and/or chat about heroes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Line

saltychocolateballs

Or

dbcep

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The Incognitos has ONE spot open!

Are you looking for a new home in a great alliance with committed, helpful, friendly teammates (plus occasional discussion of sports, cocktail recipes etc)? If so, get in touch with us on Line: saltychocolateballs / dbcep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Sleep is important! Don’t worry, the titan will die :smiley:
We have 1 spot available atm, come say hi :slight_smile:

salty-enp / dbcep

5 Likes

We just filled up, but we’d still like to meet you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t have to set a War Alarm for that matter. Yet we still win wars. :rofl:

3 Likes

#18! I am proud to be a part of such an amazing group :star_struck:

4 Likes

1 spot available after the war

Get in touch if you are interested :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 spot open. If you enjoy being around active, supportive players, then maybe it’s for you!

2 Likes

I’m closing in on 2 years here, and it’s been an awesome experience. We have 1 spot open, come see what’s kept me around so long :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve been here just as long.

A great place to be competative in a relaxed atmosphere.

If you enjoy thinking for yourself and doing the best you can with what you have, then drop us a line :slightly_smiling_face:

Saltychocolateballs

Or

dbcep

2 Likes

Now is a great time to come visit us! Get some alliance quest loot and we can get to know each other too :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Gratz guys! Invite the rest of us the next time there is an assault on No. 1. :grin:

3 Likes

line_425218539564510

Do you agree? :smile:

salty-enp

Or

dbcep

2 Likes

1634573273776~3

Well that was fun! We sure could’ve used 1 more member though. Maybe it’s you?

If you like a competitive group of supportive knowledge players, and getting amazing loot* (rng willing :crossed_fingers:) we’d love to meet you!

Line:

salty-enp
Dbcep

5 Likes

Hello forum! It’s a lovely day to check out the Incognitos, don’t you agree?

We have a wonderful group of international players, we are often in the top 100 when full, and we have fun doing it. If that is of interest to you, add me on Line and say hi!:slightly_smiling_face:

salty-enp

2 Likes

It’s your lucky day!

Line id : salty-enp

4 Likes

MT is approaching! We are looking for one more teamwork focused member to help us bash it :slightly_smiling_face:

Line id salty-enp

3 Likes

Little bump here to say I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my 6 months here with The Incognitos :star_struck: a competitive yet friendly, laidback and respectful alliance with teammates who have great game knowledge :blush:

3 Likes