The Incognitos - Chaining 14*, 4600+ defense - Currently Full

On topic lol

We are currently at full capacity, and happy to discuss the merits of any and all heroes in the relevant threads :grin:

Do get in touch if you would like to join our waitlist and/or chat about heroes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Line

saltychocolateballs

Or

dbcep

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The Incognitos has ONE spot open!

Are you looking for a new home in a great alliance with committed, helpful, friendly teammates (plus occasional discussion of sports, cocktail recipes etc)? If so, get in touch with us on Line: saltychocolateballs / dbcep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Sleep is important! Don’t worry, the titan will die :smiley:
We have 1 spot available atm, come say hi :slight_smile:

saltychocolateballs / dbcep

5 Likes

We just filled up, but we’d still like to meet you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t have to set a War Alarm for that matter. Yet we still win wars. :rofl:

2 Likes

#18! I am proud to be a part of such an amazing group :star_struck:

2 Likes

1 spot available after the war

Get in touch if you are interested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 spot open. If you enjoy being around active, supportive players, then maybe it’s for you!

1 Like

I’m closing in on 2 years here, and it’s been an awesome experience. We have 1 spot open, come see what’s kept me around so long :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been here just as long.

A great place to be competative in a relaxed atmosphere.

If you enjoy thinking for yourself and doing the best you can with what you have, then drop us a line :slightly_smiling_face:

Saltychocolateballs

Or

dbcep

1 Like

Now is a great time to come visit us! Get some alliance quest loot and we can get to know each other too :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gratz guys! Invite the rest of us the next time there is an assault on No. 1. :grin:

2 Likes

line_425218539564510

Do you agree? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Saltychocolateballs

Or

dbcep

1 Like

1634573273776~3

Well that was fun! We sure could’ve used 1 more member though. Maybe it’s you?

If you like a competitive group of supportive knowledge players, and getting amazing loot* (rng willing :crossed_fingers:) we’d love to meet you!

Line:

Saltychocolateballs
Dbcep

4 Likes

Cookie Settings