The Incognitos - Chaining 14*, 4600+ defense - Currently Full

Greetings! Thanks for coming by to check us out :slight_smile:

We are currently full, but come say hi! Our WL is open.

What we look for

• Active daily players

• A team player with initiative during war, willing to follow a simple, mostly FFA strategy.

• A desire to hit 14* titans

• Defense team 4600+

• Line is required

What we offer

• We have killed every titan since April '20.

• We are an encouraging international group of players from many states of America, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, England, Greece, Hong Kong, India (@ThePirateKing retired, but forever an honorary member), Indonesia, New Zealand & Turkey. Together we speak a number of languages, but we all communicate in English. We have a wealth of experience and laughs to share with the right people!

• We don’t require you to have certain heroes, we want to help you make the most of the heroes you do have.

Please don’t ask to join in game, get in contact with us first. :slight_smile:

For more information:
Line – saltychocolateballs or dbcep
Discord – salty#9528 or DBC#9691

Hope to hear from you.

GL on your E&P gaming journey.

6 Likes

New thread

Same great Alliance :grin:

We lost a few old timers as the game shifted up a gear, but our mix of old stalwarts and new blood is going strong :muscle:

We have welcomed some awesome people into our ranks, get in touch to join them :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey there, don’t feel down! Come say hi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I saw that your discussion thread about recruiting to the alliance is closed, and therefore I am writing here. Now there is a war of alliances. The Incognito is at war with the Jungle Book alliance.
I am a player of the Jungle Book alliance and I want to wish our opponents an interesting war!

3 Likes

The same to you!

It is a very interesting war, its the first time we have seen a 29 vs 30 war, and it will be interesting to see how it ends :slightly_smiling_face:

May the boards be ever in your favour :grin:

3 Likes

You have found our new thread! A good war to the Jungle Book as well

3 Likes

Your alliance is objectively stronger than ours! And we also wish you a great game :slight_smile:
For information, I am a player under the nickname Кошачий лишай

)

2 Likes

We are a completely Russian alliance. If you have a desire, you can write a greeting in Russian))

1 Like

Drake knows what’s up :wink:

We may be full, but the waiting list is always open! If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings