The Incognitos - Chaining 14*, 4800+ defense

Greetings! Thanks for coming by to check us out :slight_smile:

What we look for

Details
  • 4800+ TP, 25 5* leveled, 20+ mana troops

• Active daily players interested in teamwork and building community

• A self-aware player, able to act intelligently in FFA wars and comfortable with a “do your own cleans” policy.

• Keen to hit 14* titans

• Defense team 4800+

• Line is required

What we offer

Details
  • We have been chaining 14* titans since April 2020

• A detailed war report following each war

• We are a welcoming community of international players from many states of America, Albania, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, India (@ThePirateKing retired, but forever an honorary member), Indonesia, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Sweden, Turkey & UK.

Philosophy

Outlook

We don’t require you to have certain heroes, we want to help you make the most of the heroes you do have.

We try, where possible, to allow for many different styles of play, and expect people to take responsibility for themselves within the stated rules. We enforce those rules, because the only thing worse than rules are rules that don’t apply equally to everyone.

Rosters improve, attitudes rarely do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Alliance History

Details

TI was formed in October 2019 by a group of friends who were a bit tired of the high level grind and wanted a place to have some fun. We have had our share of turnover of course, but our emphasis has always been on bringing in good people, making them feel welcome, and giving everyone a chance to grow. Any top 100 ranking was achieved as a by-product of this process, we’ve never had a goal of being a top alliance

Please don’t ask to join in game, get in contact with us first.

Contact information

Line – salty-enp OR hendrik_jp
Discord – salty#9528

Hope to hear from you.

Good Luck on your E&P gaming journey

10 Likes

New thread

Same great Alliance :grin:

We lost a few old timers as the game shifted up a gear, but our mix of old stalwarts and new blood is going strong :muscle:

We have welcomed some awesome people into our ranks, get in touch to join them :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey there, don’t feel down! Come say hi :slight_smile:

Line – salty-enp or dbcep
Discord – salty#9528 or DBC#9691

2 Likes

Hi! I saw that your discussion thread about recruiting to the alliance is closed, and therefore I am writing here. Now there is a war of alliances. The Incognito is at war with the Jungle Book alliance.
I am a player of the Jungle Book alliance and I want to wish our opponents an interesting war!

3 Likes

The same to you!

It is a very interesting war, its the first time we have seen a 29 vs 30 war, and it will be interesting to see how it ends :slightly_smiling_face:

May the boards be ever in your favour :grin:

3 Likes

You have found our new thread! A good war to the Jungle Book as well

3 Likes

Your alliance is objectively stronger than ours! And we also wish you a great game :slight_smile:
For information, I am a player under the nickname Кошачий лишай

)

3 Likes

We are a completely Russian alliance. If you have a desire, you can write a greeting in Russian))

1 Like

Drake knows what’s up :wink:

We may be full, but the waiting list is always open! If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Line – saltychocolateballs or dbcep

4 Likes

011cf03c8540b10461e33d6a2e18696a8b42ba39_2_1000x1000

1 spot available, are you looking for an awesome new home?

6 Likes

Do you love data? So do we!
Come on over and see where you pop up on our war report!

mockreport1_0

6 Likes

Do you love smashing titans as much as we do?

Line – salty-enp or dbcep

4 Likes

The Incognitos… surprisingly easy to find :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Honestly I can’t say enough good things about the data reports (produced by @Saltyy and updated every war!). They’re so detailed and have really helped me improve my performance in wars, as you can see at a glance what’s working and what… isn’t doing so well lol.

Plus with a community of lovely people, there’s always someone around to offer advice on defence lineups, attack team selection, anything you can think of really… or just have a nice chat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Looks like you’re doing great work DBC. Cheers!

1 Like

We have faced these guys in war before and they are a competitive yet friendly bunch.

What I really like is this:

To me that is what the game is all about, and encouraging it tells me a lot about the positrive philosophy of the alliance.

And you don’t seem to be explicitly setting high troop requirements, which I persoinally feel could limit high potential individuals. Well done!

7 Likes

Hey there! Hope you are flying high too :slightly_smiling_face:

We have built something pretty awesome, doing it “our way” lol

Rosters tend to improve, atitudes often don’t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and @Homaclese I use my Noor lots :grin:

4 Likes

Was gonna level Noor simply because of the number of Bera War Tanks LOL. Went with Elizabeth first though.

All hail @Homaclese the original Noor supporter.

3 Likes

Noor is tricky against Bera, who can block the auto summon :frowning:

Not for the faint hearted (or the uncleansed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:)

Elizabeth is awesome! But some of us don’t have her :sob:

3 Likes

At the risk of steering your post off-track (which, to be fair, it kinda has already…) I find Noor works best as a Freya counter. I team her up with Baldur and Wilubr and typically 2 off color healers and as long as the opposing team is not too healer heavy or too attack heavy they usually fall to death by a million cuts.

If you want to play against Bera then you definitely need a C Rig, or even better to align with color Lady Loki, Guardian Kong or even Shale (the only use case I ever found for him).

Devana would work well with Noor too. Noor’s self minion paired with Devana’s lynx minion would usually be enough of a minion counter together. But I haven’t tested it out yet as my Devana is sitll sitting at 1/1.

I am seriously considering LBing her when I get more aethers… bootsing her minions would be a good impact from doing the LB, particularly if I pair her with Frosth which I do in most PVE. The alternative is Baldur, I am 50/50 at the moment.

1 Like