Nothing to see here šŸ•µ

Re-opened at OPs request

3 Likes

Weā€™ve had some people leave, RL always comes first, and now have a spot open. We are a great international family, OK I may be a little myopic on this point, but we really are.

Reply here, or send me a Line message. Weā€™re also a bit like the Hotel California song, you can check out any time you like, but just might never leave :heavy_heart_exclamation:.

5 Likes

14* titans are the norm these days which means several 4* mats drop for the team every day.

The Incognitos, not interested in pushing for the top, just enjoying the camaraderie, the fun and the loot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

5 Likes

We have extra luck with pulls so you m8 consider to be the one filling our missing spot :grin:

5 Likes

We do???
I guess I can look forward to getting all the heroes I want then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Back up plan, better fill that last spot in our awesome group, because teamwork is more effective than lucky pulls every time :grin:

4 Likes

We are now full, but if you are interested in joining us you can still contact us via LINE, and we will let you know if a spot opens up in the future. Thank you for your interest :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We are a great alliance and we are always looking for great people that would make our alliance even better :star_struck:.

We have a waiting list, and if you think The Incognitos could be your new home, reply here, or send me a message via Line. Sarah2_nz.

4 Likes

Bumping this to the top.

We are currently full, but do have a wait list. If interested please contact whenwecollide on Line or Sarah2_nz.

4 Likes

Bumpity bump bump to the top :smile:.

4 Likes

One of the best alliances I have been able to be a part of. Sarah, Phoenix, and the rest of leadership does a great job creating a fun and competitive environment and all members are encouraging, respectful, and drama-free. Donā€™t miss out, jump on their waitlist!

5 Likes

ā€œHaving 30 fully leveled 4* heroes or 5* 3-70 ready for warā€

Well thatā€™s a really reasonable requirement, first time seen this and I fully agree with you.

Your invitation really sounds great. @Sarah2 you have really already been helpful on the forum with me, @ThePirateKing I watch your war hits quite often.
I would meet all of your requirements but not sure about 80k on 13*/14* titans.
So far I do not want to leave my allianceā€¦though we are a bit more casual (10* titans, me doing 110~150k in total) than you. It is also very nice over here.

Happy gaming, Viking

5 Likes

Thanks for dropping by @Vikingblood80 :+1:.
So glad youā€™re happy in your alliance - thatā€™s sooo important. If you wanted to tackle higher titans and tougher war opponents, let us know. :wink:.

GL in your E&P journey. :smile:

4 Likes

Bumping to the top :angel:.

3 Likes

Today, for the first time, we broke 300k Alliance score!

If you want to be part of the Incognitos future, grab a spot on the wait list now! Especially looking for people who love smashing titans!

Contact WhenWeCollide or Sarah2_nz today if interested in finding out more about the best kept secret in E&P!

5 Likes

For the first time ever, we broke into the top 100. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We made top 100, and we did it OUR way!

6 Likes

Ironic thing is, being a top 100 alliance was never our goal. We just wanted to play the game with great people and have fun at the same time.

We donā€™t require you to have certain heros - maybe one day even Maggie will be considered an awesome hero. Just make the most of the heros you do have.

Waiting list still active.

6 Likes

They let me in despite the fact that I have Maggie :rofl:

Imma stop talking before they kick me out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Happy for the ex-Heroes. Nice work guys!

4 Likes