[30/30] The Incognitos: We are FULL

And our war record is 9-0 woohoo! Let’s see if we can make it a 10 win war streak! Anybody wanna help?! :male_detective:

3 Likes

Как набрать рекрутов в альянс “Надерем им зад”?

Moderator Translation:

How to recruit recruits to the alliance “Let’s kick their [butt]"?

If you’re interested in joining, please get in contact with @phoenixep or reply here. We don’t open the door to strangers :guardswoman:. Thanks.

2 Likes

Um… Hello? Did we just meet you in war?
Yes? Thanks for the battle. No? :woman_shrugging:.

3 Likes

If you are looking for a bunch of people who enjoy playing the game and are committed to improving and growing in a freindly helpful atmosphere then look no further.
We are about to face our scariest war opponent to date, come watch the show :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Reminder to those interested in joining. Please reach out to me in Line ID phoenixep or reply here before you request to join

5 Likes

And we’ve just filled our war chest, so this is an ideal time to join.

2 Likes

You forgot to mention that means our war record is now 10-0! You can still be one of the cool kids who was there for our first loss! :male_detective:

2 Likes

Where do I sign??? :rofl:

2 Likes

If you’re not warring, you’re welcome to watch from the bleechers :smile:.

Was a great show.

1 Like

Another war won.

Our, new 11* titan spawning in less than an hour - great time to join.

1 Like

Downed another 11* titan with just 19 members… Our war record is 11-0… With a few more dedicated players we could go very far!

Contact Phoenix on Line and become an incognito today! :male_detective:

2 Likes

If you enjoy playing the game to the best of your ability and want to hang out with other players who feel the same then this is a great place to be.

We aren’t trying to be top of the game, we are “just” really successful using whatever rng grants us to the best of our ability.

Contact pheonixep in line to find out why being an incognito is both satisfying and fun.

3 Likes

12:0 war record …

Unlucky 13???

Be there to find out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Another war victory - Who said 13 was an unlucky number?

2 Likes

That would be me but I did use alot of “?” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I guess we have to lose one soon… maybe???

2 Likes

So basically if you join us, you get war chest loot every 2½ week because we’re just so awesome!

2 Likes

Lol. Now now. As great it has been, we probably shouldn’t make promises we can’t keep forever :sweat_smile:

You clearly don’t work in sales, Phoenix! :rofl:

OK here’s the improved version:

Join The Incognitos and get a war chest every 2½ week!!!*

*Offer only valid as long as we keep winning our wars. Well, we’ve won every war before you joined, so if we don’t once you have joined, then whose fault is it? Huh?! Huh!!!.. oh wait… I mean, come join us! We’re a fun bunch!

1 Like

No no no!

“Join weeks ago for guaranteed filling of war chest every 2 1/2 weeks.”

Amateurs :kissing_heart:

2 Likes