The "I don't have a strong team" alliance war scourge

The sooner people realize that sometimes taking that shot at a team will leave a clean up that’s easier for a smaller team to get good points that problem should lesson. individual score means nothing if you dont get the win. we have a very unselfish approach to wars and helped people to understand how important clean ups, that are possible with lower teams, can still lead to big scores and W’s. we have players at different stages of the game but make sure everyone feels good about trying to contribute.

3 Likes

I think it’s a matter of communication.

We struggled a bit at the beggining, but for a few months now we have been a 100% war flag alliance.

We have a rule that any one not using all their flags without justifying it, must iuncheck the next war, but never have to enforce it so far.

We use this exact rule. We just lost yesterday because the other team used more flags. By the end of the day, someone was booted. I think that having a rule like that and seeing it actively enforced by our leaders helps us move on from a loss instead of losing morale and quitting. And seeing everyone else use every flag each war bonds the whole alliance together, even if we lose.

1 Like