The hero synergy thread

What hero’s have really good synergy together?

Don’t overthink it :slight_smile:

Not asking for your entire roster - just cards when played together 1+1= 3 more often that not

Ex:

Red Hood pairs well with Aeron because both are average, her minions help shield his mana - something his shield doesn’t really protect against.

Add Triton w/ emblems to beef up minions w/ his healing focus.

3 Likes

Anzogh and Triton could be a very interesting combination.

1 Like

This is actually a list that I’d love to see. Using 4 and 5 stars, alone or combined.

My fave pairings:

Frida and Grimm
Evelyn and Elkanen
Wu and Justice
Wilbur and Khiona
Proteus and anyone

There are a few others, these are off the top of my head. Fabulous idea for a thread :+1:

1 Like

any elemental defense buff + hitting more than one enemy (all or nearby)
Ex:
Frida + Isarnia (deadly)
G. Panther + Quintus

ofc even elemntal defense down with snipers are deadly my favorite and i use are:
Frida + Alasie
Evelyn + Lianna

1 Like

Alby+Ariel

It’s my new favorite combo. Once Alby goes off, all specials fill up every other round.

3 Likes

I did Trial of Fortitude with both Alby + Ariel. They didn’t stop firing one after the other and no hero was in danger of dying. But mannn was it a boring fight since it took ages to take vivica down with tile damage (I didn’t have much in terms of hitters other than caedmon)

Some more ideas

Additional I want to mention my personal favourite: Wilbur + Queen of Hearts (+Boldtusk)
Triggers at the same time (red, average mana). Link protects QoH, QoH protects the rest of the Team.
For me it has changed the raid meta from sniping to a game of endurance

6 Likes

Evelyn and Hansel… fun times :laughing:

1 Like

Do trios fit this thread? If so, this red triangle will take you places : Boldtusk + Gormek + Colen: +48% attack, -34% defense, then 180% direct damage to all enemies, with a 1078 attack stat (728 + 48%) + 330 DOT. This combo is a 5* defense killer. All you have to do after that is mop out the remains…

4 Likes

Wilbur + Falcon + Azlar

Evelyn + Buddy + Elk

Athena + Frida + Thorne/Richard

My favourite: Jackal + Joon

Frida + Isarnia

I really like using the Leonidas - Chao - Li xiu trio in war for a total mana cutting control.

2 Likes

Wilbur + Wu-kong
Khagan + Grimm
Isarnia + LJ

1 Like

Kiril + Athena
Tarlak + Wilbur

Boldtusk, Wilbur, falcon, Scarlett, Wu kong. Green titan killers.

1 Like

Cookie Settings