The Headless Horsemen is recruting (Titans: 12* & 13*, cups: 2200+)

The headless horsemen was my home since its beginning and with much regret leave it behind. A space maybe available and if your a keen player willing to learn and grow its the only place to be. Such warm friendly kind members who will remain friends on line. With a structured team where everyone pulls there weight THH are aiming for the top.

3 Likes

We miss you already buddy :wink: This is a fun but well organised alliance looking to break in top 100.

2 Likes

Me : I’m active daily, love raiding, taking down titans, AW. Maintain a 2500+ cup standing and have been the number 1 ranked player in the world on 2 occasions. Have deep benches for AW with 3 teams over 4K strength and the other 3 not far behind. Can put together a formidable team for any AW coordinated tank color. Get along with just about anyone, friendly, laid back, helpful, grey in beard and long in tooth. Currently with an alliance and love them all very much, but for months we’ve been spinning our wheels and are currently only at half strength having difficulty with 9* titans. It’s frustrating, and lately I’ve found myself looking over fences for greener grass.

2 Likes

Joining The Headless Horsemen was the best decision I made in this game. It has been three months now and every day is fun, challenging, and new learning experience. I was about to quit but the excellent environment in this alliance renewed my interest in the game. Feel welcome to join and please let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Sorry, I reached out to a couple alliances at the time and was quickly snatched up by another. Thank you for expressing interest in me though!

2 Likes

Good luck @ZenApe! Thanks for the free bump :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lagun pm sent on LINE

2 Likes

This is a really nice and top alliance.

@Lagun Hope that your alliance can fill the last spot soon. And let’s meet in the war again!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pretty awesome alliance!

3 Likes

Thanks @Rigs, you have awesome alliance as well!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey, you really want to play this game AND learn to play it well. Come sit with Headless Horsemen! Killing 11*-12* titan! Winning wars! Multi-national ! We even have Greeks and a French guy! And you get to hang out with me!!! So wipe the drool off your chin and get hooked up with Lagun or Viper.
BOOM!!

2 Likes

Hope to see your alliance full again soon!!

2 Likes

request to join, how to ?

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

A morning bump from Poland :slight_smile:
I wish your great alliance get full again.

3 Likes

Anyone considering Headless Horsemen will not be disappointed. We are very active and organized. Our leadership is always helping people learn. When I came to the alliance, they were killing 9 and 10* titans. I was only at about 2200 trophies.

Now we are moving up, killing 11* titans easily (most of the time before half the alliance even has a chance to use all of their flags) and we have killed many 12*. Now my trophies are at 2600-2700 on a regular basis with bursts up to 2800+. We have probably 15 members that have been top 10 globally at one point and occasions where many of us were top 20 globally at the same time. I learn something new every week.

Yes, everyone is expected to be active and participate in every titan and war, but it is actually a fun, helpful, and relaxing environment. We are growing together and actually chat a lot outside of the game on LINE. This is a great alliance if you have been looking to better your game and still have fun.

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: a great alliance!!!

2 Likes

Psst… we have titan parts

3 Likes

Did it start giving Titan parts there? It doesn’t begin in my alliance yet.

2 Likes

Well, @revium has reached SH21 and built a hunter’s lodge. He is currently only one throwing harpoons, but yeah Titan started dropping parts.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings