Closed for 20 character

The Headless Horsemen is the one you are looking for if you are active and consider teamwork as an important aspect of an alliance. We use Line to share useful information, coordinate our attacks, and for casual fun talks.

For extra info contact on LINE:
Viper2345 (Or)
lagunz

4 Likes

@Lagun is very kind, supportive and patient person- so I don’t doubt this alliance runs very similar :wink:

From the sounds of it, this team works very well together, and supports one another to build everyone up. Definitely worthy of checking out to see if it’s the right alliance for you :blush:

I know I would have joined had I not already been taken, but for those still looking for a home, give The Headless Horsemen a shot; I’m sure you’ll be happy you did :grin:

Good luck @Lagun :blush:

3 Likes

This alliance is great!!! I joined about a month ago to check them out, because i was frustrated with the current direction of my alliance. The insight and direction they provided has proved quite helpful in building my heroes to max ascension. Fun, friendly, and informative. If you join you will not be disappointed.

2 Likes

I recently joined this alliance, and it has been a great move. My previous alliance was not very active or helpful; the headless horsemen are the exact opposite. Everyone is very friendly and supportive, from the top all the way down. They give great advice about heroes, very organized wars, and consistantly take down 9 and 10 star titans. If you are looking to join what may be the one of the best alliances in the game, this is it.

3 Likes

are there still any openings. i’ve only been playing about 2 months but growing quickly and very active.
LVL 27, 3500-3600 team power, and have been hovering around 2200-2300 trophies. I’ve been researching team configs and strats.

I’ve been in a couple small alliances when I started. Really i’m just looking for an alliance that is active. It is hard when 5-10 people are carrying an entire team.

3 Likes

I have send Viper an SS of my bench for your consideration. Love the beliefs you hold. Hope to be able to join you guys.

1 Like

hey there, still a spot to take ?

2 Likes

Best alliance so far
Every member is active to hunt down titan or enemies in war.

Always here to help give advice or just chat

Come with us guys lots of fun

2 Likes

I would like to join your alliance. I play daily. Am level 32, defense team is 3507, and have 2144 cups. Appreciate your consideration.

2 Likes

Hope that your good alliance be full very soon!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Agreed with @Titee, hope your alliance fills up soon, as I’m sure it will. You’re a very supportive and helpful person, so anyone looking should be sure to jump on this opportunity to find an ever-lasting home with The Headless Horsemen :blush:

2 Likes

Not regretted one minute scince i joined. Great teammates, great leader, great alliance :blush:

2 Likes

Hey @Lagun! Do you use other ways to recruit? Like Facebook page and game chat recruitment?

All the best!!

2 Likes

The headless horsemen was my home since its beginning and with much regret leave it behind. A space maybe available and if your a keen player willing to learn and grow its the only place to be. Such warm friendly kind members who will remain friends on line. With a structured team where everyone pulls there weight THH are aiming for the top.

4 Likes

We miss you already buddy :wink: This is a fun but well organised alliance looking to break in top 100.

2 Likes

Me : I’m active daily, love raiding, taking down titans, AW. Maintain a 2500+ cup standing and have been the number 1 ranked player in the world on 2 occasions. Have deep benches for AW with 3 teams over 4K strength and the other 3 not far behind. Can put together a formidable team for any AW coordinated tank color. Get along with just about anyone, friendly, laid back, helpful, grey in beard and long in tooth. Currently with an alliance and love them all very much, but for months we’ve been spinning our wheels and are currently only at half strength having difficulty with 9* titans. It’s frustrating, and lately I’ve found myself looking over fences for greener grass.

2 Likes

Joining The Headless Horsemen was the best decision I made in this game. It has been three months now and every day is fun, challenging, and new learning experience. I was about to quit but the excellent environment in this alliance renewed my interest in the game. Feel welcome to join and please let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Sorry, I reached out to a couple alliances at the time and was quickly snatched up by another. Thank you for expressing interest in me though!

2 Likes

Lagun pm sent on LINE

2 Likes

This is a really nice and top alliance.

@Lagun Hope that your alliance can fill the last spot soon. And let’s meet in the war again!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes