The Headless Horsemen is recruting (Titans: 11* & 12*, cups: 2200+)

The Headless Horsemen is the one you are looking for if you are active and consider teamwork as an important aspect of an alliance. We use Line to share useful information, coordinate our attacks, and for casual fun talks.

For extra info contact on LINE:
Viper2345 (Or)
lagunz

Check our manifesto on the banner:

3 Likes

@Lagun is very kind, supportive and patient person- so I don’t doubt this alliance runs very similar :wink:

From the sounds of it, this team works very well together, and supports one another to build everyone up. Definitely worthy of checking out to see if it’s the right alliance for you :blush:

I know I would have joined had I not already been taken, but for those still looking for a home, give The Headless Horsemen a shot; I’m sure you’ll be happy you did :grin:

Good luck @Lagun :blush:

3 Likes

Same as u Randa Panda! The kindness and helpful person that I know in this forum. Thank u for your support, and wish the same with your awesome alliance as well!

3 Likes

This alliance is great!!! I joined about a month ago to check them out, because i was frustrated with the current direction of my alliance. The insight and direction they provided has proved quite helpful in building my heroes to max ascension. Fun, friendly, and informative. If you join you will not be disappointed.

2 Likes

@Rigor TVM, thats my feeling as well for our alliance! I do not want waste my time trying to invite serious player if the Alliance isn’t good.
At first I just playing because my husband told me about this game, and he always excited if talk about his ally, especially Viper Knowledge about this game.
Since He like all the strategy games so he found a friend to discuss and chit chat.
Join with them for 3 month and never regret it. I found awesome team and new friends, have fun together and in the same time growing stronger together!

I recently joined this alliance, and it has been a great move. My previous alliance was not very active or helpful; the headless horsemen are the exact opposite. Everyone is very friendly and supportive, from the top all the way down. They give great advice about heroes, very organized wars, and consistantly take down 9 and 10 star titans. If you are looking to join what may be the one of the best alliances in the game, this is it.

3 Likes

are there still any openings. i’ve only been playing about 2 months but growing quickly and very active.
LVL 27, 3500-3600 team power, and have been hovering around 2200-2300 trophies. I’ve been researching team configs and strats.

I’ve been in a couple small alliances when I started. Really i’m just looking for an alliance that is active. It is hard when 5-10 people are carrying an entire team.

3 Likes

I have send Viper an SS of my bench for your consideration. Love the beliefs you hold. Hope to be able to join you guys.

1 Like

1 spot Left, our chatty and kind member must back to his old ally , but really appreciate our time together ! We learn new things together and have fun there! I believe you will become a really good co leader. ( Enthusiastic , dedicated, smart is suit to describe you!).

Hurry and join with us , if you are Titan Lover, active and Team oriented you will like us!
Line :.
Viper2345 or
Lagunz

1 Like

Hope that you can have a new member soon.

This is a top alliance with a seemingly very well organized teamwork. Lagun is a nice and helpful person. I would really like to recommend good players to join this great alliance!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Titee for your support . :smile: really appreciate it dear friend! Sent my warm Regards for your awesome alliance !

1 Like

How is the recruitment going? And how was the rare Titan?

1 Like

hey there, still a spot to take ?

2 Likes

Best alliance so far
Every member is active to hunt down titan or enemies in war.

Always here to help give advice or just chat

Come with us guys lots of fun

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: thanks @mreuveutz . Now we got 28 member full of spirit and motivation to keep growing together , if u have the same spirit, cones and join with us, u will progress and have fun in the same time. No bossy, no drama, we just do our best.

1 Like

I would like to join your alliance. I play daily. Am level 32, defense team is 3507, and have 2144 cups. Appreciate your consideration.

2 Likes

Thanks PMoss glad you join with us , now we are full 30

We have 2 spot , 1 already reserved and still 1 left .
So if you are active and team oriented, don’t waste your time to join with us.
Line me : lagunz or
my leader : viper2345. If you interested to be our member.

1 Like

Hope that your good alliance be full very soon!! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Just miss 2 day when u ask for temporarily home , otherwise I will grab u asap and have fun with u for 1 week. SOB. Hope u have a great time with @RandaPandah :heart_eyes:

3 Likes