Closed for 20 character

Pretty awesome alliance!

3 Likes

Hey, you really want to play this game AND learn to play it well. Come sit with Headless Horsemen! Killing 11*-12* titan! Winning wars! Multi-national ! We even have Greeks and a French guy! And you get to hang out with me!!! So wipe the drool off your chin and get hooked up with Lagun or Viper.
BOOM!!

2 Likes

request to join, how to ?

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Anyone considering Headless Horsemen will not be disappointed. We are very active and organized. Our leadership is always helping people learn. When I came to the alliance, they were killing 9 and 10* titans. I was only at about 2200 trophies.

Now we are moving up, killing 11* titans easily (most of the time before half the alliance even has a chance to use all of their flags) and we have killed many 12*. Now my trophies are at 2600-2700 on a regular basis with bursts up to 2800+. We have probably 15 members that have been top 10 globally at one point and occasions where many of us were top 20 globally at the same time. I learn something new every week.

Yes, everyone is expected to be active and participate in every titan and war, but it is actually a fun, helpful, and relaxing environment. We are growing together and actually chat a lot outside of the game on LINE. This is a great alliance if you have been looking to better your game and still have fun.

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: a great alliance!!!

2 Likes

Should we mention we are #110 when full?

That thereā€™s no drama, just teamwork and respect at THH?

That our leader is dedicated but not pushy, say sound stuff based on data?

And that we just need one great addition to this already awesome team?

2 Likes

Also, we are now fighting 13-14* titans. Just need a little push with a new great member to consistently kill 14*s

4 Likes

Lagun, itā€™s not even about my feelings, itā€™s all true!

My feelings are even better when it comes to THH :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, this thread needs a bump!

Hello forum reader!

Are you looking for an Alliance?

If you are, and happen to fit somewhat in our Alliance description, why donā€™t you call Viper on LINE and ask him if heā€™s truly a vampireā€¦ hmmm maybe donā€™t ask that directlyā€¦ or maybe doā€¦ I wonder how we all ended up Headless to begin with :laughing:

I can humbly attest we are a very nice group. It doesnā€™t even feel weā€™re almost a top 100 Alliance.

If you ever join us, bear in mind Reviumā€™s deck pic can give you a heart attack! That thing is HUGE! :rofl:

4 Likes

2 spots to fill now after the legend that is @Titee unfortunately had to leave us! We crave top 100 come take up the challenge :grin:

5 Likes

Still have an open spot @Viper2345? Iā€™m looking for a new alliance. Currently have 15 maxed 5ā€™s and 18 maxed 4ā€™s. Soon to be more of each. Let me know. My line app name is the same as my name here if you would prefer to talk there

3 Likes

@Lagun

My fingers are crossed we war the horsemen one day

3 Likes

@Rigs youā€™re shameless :crazy_face:

1 Like

How so?

20characters

If you want to join us, all you have to do is ask. You know that, right? :crazy_face:

oh, and stop snatching our people!

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™m stuck in Saders until death do us part

I didnā€™t snatch anyone lol

1 Like

Bump we need one more crew member, crew members welcome :wink:

4 Likes

How deep a roster u lookin for?

Deep, dear! Weā€™ve reached Top 100 onceā€¦ now we have to keep it. :wink:

2 Likes