The Guardians family has updated its requirements!

@Kayo , has anyone seen the Battle Hamster around?

1 Like

I want to make sure we’re up to date on what it takes to become part of the Guardians family:

You must love “Must Love Dogs.” Have to have participated in democracy at some point in your life. Must like llamas and similar creatures. Come bearing snacks, but keep your grubby hands off those snacks. At all times, keep an eye out for Battle Hamsters. And it helps if you’re a member of Monty Python, but not mandatory.

If this is you, please reach out today!

Must meet all requirements. Additional requirements may come.

Guardians Academy
Guardians University
Guardians Ascending
Guardians Warlords
Guardians Reborn

LineID: Kayo2527

1 Like

I’d just like to add that Guardians Academy, as our training alliance, will offer you the following

1. An opportunity to practice democracy if you have not experienced it to date

2. Regular seminars on both alpacas and snack management

3. Screenings of ‘Must love dogs’

And for Guardians Warlords you must have your own armour and weaponry. This will be provided for you in lower alliances

3 Likes

5 Likes

That’s the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen.

No wait.

It’s this

tenor

4 Likes

I can think of a couple things!

Should love tea, coffee or beer. Although it’s alright if you don’t.

Deep knowledge about guinea pigs and how to make them stop fighting with each other would be much appreciated. For no particular reason, I swear.

Preferably you’re a morning or evening person.

Doesn’t hurt if you’re slightly ridiculous one way or the other. Although that one’s a given; almost everyone is.

For those still in doubt - it doesn’t really get any better than being a Guardian!

3 Likes

So I joined the Guardians university alliance 9 days ago to learn more about the game. So far I’ve gone from gold to diamond arena, learned war tactics, got good advice on hero’s, chatted to GandalfthePINK about washing his robes, learned the best farming spots for AR and almost doubled my best titan score, all in nine days! Just ask @JonahTheBard all about it like I did, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So the requirments were updated…
What about the rewards :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Rewards for joinning are the secret! :joy:

1 Like

We will disclose the location of Lost Lagoon

Screenshot_20190825-084944~2

4 Likes

We were a little loose on this previously, but another requirement I’m not willing to budge on any longer, specifically for Reborn members: all new members must have the best taste in doughnuts.

Non-negotiable.
Grandfather clause for any existing members.

My requirement would simply be that you can avg close to 20k on a Titan hit, or feel like you could soon. On your own guesstimate, no tracking or logging, no submitting rosters for revue. If you like hitting Titans, and realize they are your #1 source of ascension materials, the Guardians family has a spot for you.

So come give it a shot! Want to try your luck against 11-12*? Join Guardians Reborn. With your Titan prowess you could soon find yourself in an alliance that is Streaming 12* Titans, without all the fuss and muss of most top level alliances.

9-10* more your jam? Join Guardians Ascending or Guardians Warlords. Get those materials and work to move up to 12*!

4 Likes