The game turned into a "swamp" AKA Yet another complaint thread. Please ignore

My dad used to tell me that every morning, right before he gave me a tennis ball and told me to go play in the traffic. Interstate 95 is a hell of a playground at 4 years old!!!

1 Like

But look at the strength of character you developed. Plus Iā€™m sure you got really good at pinging the tennis balls off all the fins on the back of the cars.

1 Like

Cars? We rode wooly mammoths back then? I pinged it off their tusks, really pissed them off. Unfortunately the game always turned to crap, literally, they would just crap all over you.

2 Likes

Ok I feel like this thread has run its course & is now venturing into off-topic random discussionsā€¦

If the OP would like they can open a new #ideas-feature-requests thread if there is a specific idea/feature they would like introduced to the game.

Venting & Rant threads

If any player feels the need to vent/ rant, there are a couple prime threads
(if you feel there needs to be a new one let me know via Flag ā€œsomething elseā€)

General Venting: I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Summons suck: Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER - #250 by Ozy1

Wu Kong sucks: Wu Kong/Ranvir miss rate now over 90% (Wu Kong/Ranvir Venting Thread)

Path of Valor: You won't complete Path of Valor #1 (Probably) Analysis, Complaining, and Suggestion

Tiles are not random: Stones' colour distribution is NOT random - MASTER Board Conspiracy

TC20 sucksā€™: TC 20 not delivering - MASTER TC20 Vent Thread

1 Like