[SOLVED] Game Crashes When Pressing Message Button (Android, v20.1.3)

The game closes when you press Message

8 Likes

Got the same problem…one of my alliance members too

2 Likes

I’ve been complaining about this for the past 24 hours. It often takes me 5 attempts to get into the game. Most often it’s when I open the game and touch on the chat, but sometimes it happens as soon as I touch anywhere on the game.

Very annoying!

1 Like

Hi Everybody!
The new version 20.1.3 in android , my alliance member has the same problem! When write in chat and press send it, the game close!
@Petri @zephyr1

4 Likes

@renato_21 Hi there!

I’m not sure what I can do to help yet, but thanks for the heads up. :slight_smile:

I’ll keep an eye out to see if this seems to be affecting many players.

2 Likes

Well…new update,new bugs…they’ll fix it soon(i hope)…this happened to someone in my alliance and i wanted to see if it was a problem with his phone or in general…i updated my own game and same thing happened…each time i tap the chat it goes black and the game crashes

3 Likes

@princess1 Are you on this same version?

1 Like

ok, i thought it was easier to report here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@zephyr1 Thanks, I just got it from Play Store - hopefully that fixes it!

2 Likes

Let me know, it’d be helpful to try to track down commonalities.

So far it looks like it’s just on Android?

3 Likes

I don’t know i have ios but i don’t update yet!

1 Like

Only your alliance mate on Android has has this issue so far, right? You haven’t had it yourself on iOS?

2 Likes

After the last update the game closes when I press the Message button
Game version: 20.1.3 build 975
Mobile: Moto g5s android

1 Like

Hi @Andromeda-S, welcome to the Forum!

Are you using Android?

Yes I do. I did not have any problem with the game until now.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 so far it seems stable after the latest update. Perhaps worth repeating the advice to other android owners if they express a problem.

1 Like

For now, yes, but I already ask my friends if there is a same problem with IOS when update it!

1 Like

Ben de de aynı sorun var güncelleme den sonra böyle ol lütfen yardım

some member in my alliance says their mystic vision is working. My vision refuses to work. Its still freezing up after the ad.

After I’ve made the last update when l want to enter in Alliance chat it’s shoting me out from game and it’s happening each time l want to do that.