The game becomes more unfair

No I didn’t miss you, lol. I know you where talking only in general as was I. Nothing you said was taken personally, lol.

The YOU would wasn’t meant meaning you personally but as a general team. Boil it down to our different variations of the English language, lol

Have a good one @TylerDirtyn no hard feeling.

1 Like

What does hotm & meh mean!?

HotM = Hero of the Month
Meh = uninspiring, lackluster, nothing special

1 Like

Threads like this give me a headache. Not because players are complaining, but there are sooo many competing complaints I have to stop reading.

The OP says in the title the game becomes more unfair, but points back to the game’s introduction when pleasing your beginning players gets you stars in the app stores. Yes, the devs did under price some stuff early (I have this anecdotally from early day threads), and they screwed up by going too low.

Currently, the game is priced right. Asking for a return to those unintentionally bad pricing days is not, and should not, happen.

2 Likes

What bothers me is the crap one gets from Titan chests. Just filled one with 4 8* and 1 9* rare. Basically got some 1 * crap. Considering the effort to defeat the Titans, the amount of resources used by my alliance, wondering if Titans are worthwhile to bother about. SG fixed WAR somewhat with the War Chest which gives something fir the effort and resources used. Posted a screen sot if the titan chest on the 7dd sites abd responses basically indicated that I got the bottom of the barrel. Personally I think the barrel had been filled from discards.Keep screwing us. Eventually we get the message. Not a ftp player but seriosly thinking about it. I’ll have a second tc20 in a couple of days and maybe live off it.

Speaking out does not qualify one as a COMPLAINER. To state what is FACT is merely TELLING THE TRUTH!, for as we hoefully all know. FACT is TRUTH and to share TRUTH is no offense. There is a difference. Grow up time!

Which facts are you sharing???

1 Like

This is what i was going to ask. It sounds like there are a lot of opinions being stated with passion, but little and less fact.

Easy way to tell its an opinion: the word ‘should’ appears.

A post was merged into an existing topic: I’m NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread