The Fusion Fighters recruitment thread! šŸ˜ [27/30]

2020-03-23
Nearly at the half time mark and the titan has less than half its HP left. Doing good, Iā€™d say. :slightly_smiling_face:

We tend to hit 9* titans and completed the Defeat Titans part of Valor Challenges with quite a few days to spare.

Looking to hit 9* titans? Consider joining us at Fusion Fighters. :grin:

2020-03-23 B
Fancy hitting titans?
Enjoy engaging in a bit of alliance war using the wave strategy?

Join us at Fusion Fighters! :grin:

2020-03-25
Join Fusion Fighters.
Now a (nearly) top 8000 alliance! :laughing:

2020-03-26
Get the oven ready, this titanā€™s nearly ready for cooking! :grin:

Join us at Fusion Fighters. :slightly_smiling_face:

We had a 10* titan which we managed to take down! :grinning:
During my time with the alliance the toughest titan was a 9* rare.

Consistent hits from all the team helps to take down bigger titans.
Fancy adding your strength to ours?
Join us at Fusion Fighters! :slightly_smiling_face:

And with this weekā€™s tournament concluded I can proudly announce that I placed in the bottom 25% (after crashing out on the first day). It also turns out my defence team did better than my attack attempts and won more! :laughing:

Come share your misadventures in Empires and Puzzles with us at Fusion Fighters! :slightly_smiling_face:

War tactics musings
Itā€™s a bit daunting when you donā€™t have a deep bench when first participating in alliance wars, especially when the rest of the team can field higher TP teams than yourself. Made even worse when you scan the battlefield to find the opponents are vastly overpowered compared to your own roster. Been there before.:slightly_smiling_face:

In this scenario I think itā€™s about maximising what you already have, and carefully choosing which opponents to attack and when. Always true, but more so when starting out! A well chosen 3* team, heavily stacking the strong colour against the opponentā€™s tank, can take out a 5* tank with relative ease (tile luck dependent). As such, I think sometimes itā€™s about confidence. Or reckless abandon! :laughing:

Where do you think you fit in your approach to attacking in war?

Consider joining us at Fusion Fighters! :grin:

Hello, your clan sounds cool a few of us may come check it out for fun.
Iā€™m replying though because I CAN NOT figure out how to post in this community and you were the most recently active in this thread. Would you be willing to give me a hint?

2020-03-23 B
If you type ā€˜Fusion Fightersā€™ into the alliance search then we should be the first result.

The forum here works much like any other. Different categories hold their own specific topics of interest, so there should be a fair few things of interest out there. :slightly_smiling_face:
That said, I find itā€™s fiddly to use on a phone.

2020-03-29 A
Yay! A win for Fusion Fighters. :grin:
Have to admit when I was scouting this alliance I did have my concerns. :worried:

But after this victory I thought it would be nice to celebrate an alliance victory with some cake. :cake:

Join us at Fusion Fighters for cake after alliance war victories! :laughing:

Disclaimer: physical cake not actually available.

After all this time and I still havenā€™t asked the older members whether the name is a reference to Dragon Ball Z! :laughing:

Join us at Fusion Fighters for various shenanigans! :grin:

2020-03-31
Join Fusion Fighters! Now a top fiveā€” :astonished:
:no_mouth:
Erā€¦ 4397 is lower than 5000, right? :thinking:
(Cough)
Join Fusion Fighters. Now a top 5000 alliance!
Somehowā€¦

Onde encontro traduƧƵes para a lƭngua portuguesa o front the Brasil.

Google translate. :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: Also Foreign Languages - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum

War musings
So when the war matchmaking algorithm has finished doing its thing I go check out who weā€™re facing in order to get an idea of what weā€™re up against.

Things I take a note of:

1. XP of the account: gives some indication of what their bench might be like
  2. TP of raid defence team: assuming not cup dropping I believe this will be indicative of their bench.
  3. Number of trophies: assuming not cup dropping it should give a snapshot to the playerā€™s raiding ability.

For the first time Iā€™ve participated in alliance war, weā€™re up against a group of war shufflers! This will beā€¦ interestingā€¦

Well, as I anticipated we lost against the war shufflers. It wasnā€™t the thrashing I anticipated after the scouting. Hopefully weā€™ll settle down to more normal alliances for the next one.

With our new team members killing titans has been easier. :slightly_smiling_face:

Join us at Fusion Fighters for whacking thing shenanigans! :grin:

:thinking: So it turns out Iā€™ve been posting here regularly for almost two months in the hopes of bolstering our war efforts and titan whacking capabilities. The funny thing isā€¦ weā€™re almost full! :laughing:
We are only two members away from being full! Will you be one of those to take one of those spots?

Join us at Fusion Fighters! :grin:

2020-04-03
2020-04-03 A
Now a top fouā€” :astonished: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth:
Erā€¦ is that right? What? It is?
Now a top 4000 alliance! :laughing:

2020-04-03 B
We hovered around 22 members for a long time and were just about capable of taking down the occasional 9* rare titan.
Now 28 members strong even a 10* titan is starting to look a bit flimsy! :laughing:

Hit things with us while we #playaparttogether.
Join us at Fusion Fighters.

2020-04-05A
First time Iā€™ve been in an alliance war with so many people. And it was magnificent! :slightly_smiling_face:
11 Eurovisions handed out! :laughing:

Join us at Fusion Fighters for (potential) victory in war! :laughing:
Donā€™t leave it for too long, weā€™re almost full!

2020-04-06
Are you embarking on seeking a new alliance to join?
Looking for a place to grow stronger with a steady stream of things to whack?
Getting fed up of seeing me post in this thread (almost) every single day?

The solution to all the above questions is to join us at Fusion Fighters! :laughing: