The Fusion Fighters recruitment thread! šŸ˜ [27/30]

Oi, you over. Yes, you. Looking for an alliance? Join Fusion Fighters. :slightly_smiling_face:

Limited time offer: You donā€™t have to put up with a particular crazy Brit! :laughing:

You! Yeah, you! You joined Fusion Fighters yet?
No? Whaddya mean ā€˜noā€™?
Go join them.

Psst. You, yeah, you.
Go join Fusion Fighters.

1 Like

Limited time offer: Join Fusion Fighters before the crazy Brit returns! :laughing:

Rightā€¦ Iā€™m tentatively back in the game after a sabbatical. Currently checking off an E&P bucket list item. Soā€¦

Join Fusion Fighters before I return! :laughing:

Psst. You. Yes, you at the back there. Join Fusion Fighters. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Iā€™ve been ticking off an E&P bucket list item by gathering data. And to do this: I went on a deliberate war losing streak in a dead alliance! :laughing:

Itā€™s actually quite refreshing to just click autofill, move one tile and then flee. :laughing:
Didnā€™t manage to take down any team thoughā€¦

1 Like

Definitely join!

Phil - Please pass on a message to the team - particularly Bill, Baddy, Erazer & yourself. I really enjoyed playing with you all and my only regret in quitting the game. Cheers Merlin x

1 Like

Finally, the Philosopher has come backā€¦ to Fu~sion Figh~ters!

What do you mean thatā€™s gimmick infringement? :thinking:

Rightā€¦ been a bit absent (minded) lately as Iā€™ve been following other things for personal interests. Currentlyā€¦ trying to figure out how war scores are calculated! :laughing:

So I keep opting in and out of wars to see what my personal war score is, checking to see what happens when I level up certain characters. A while back, going to alliance search gave a quicker response than own alliance screen oddly. So time to check via alliance search to see if results match up to expectations!

2021-06-10
Hang aboutā€¦ :thinking:

Erā€¦ Erazer, I think you over promoted someone by accidentā€¦

Anyways, join us at Fusion Fighters. Where you too might get accidentally over promoted.

(So, erā€¦ whatā€™s an alliance leader supposed to do?)

As my first act of being the leader of Fusion Fighters I am going toā€¦ keep calm and carry on. :laughing:

Come join us at Fusion Fighters for puzzling shenanigans! :grin:

You know whatā€™s puzzling? War scores! :laughing:
Seriously, my personal war score seems to fluctuate in ways Iā€™m not anticipating. Me no like that. :sob:

Anyways, join us at Fusion Fighters. :grin:

Anyone get that odd feeling when you log in and see the titan almost dead that you have to urgently hit in fear of missing out? Yep. FOMO. Or whatever theyā€™re calling it.

Maybe you can avoid FOMO if you join us at Fusion Fighters. :laughing:

You know, I had some interest in starting my own alliance - it is on my E&P bucket list.
Some, as in somewhere on the scale between none and all, interest.
I even have a name in mind. :slightly_smiling_face:

Since accidentally becoming leader Iā€™m resisting the urge to rename the alliance! :laughing:
Heā€™s mad drunk on power!

Come join us at (still named) Fusion Fighters! :grin:

1 Like

We are (still) Fusion Fighters! :laughing:

Join us. :grin:

Itā€™s been a while since I did one of these, certainly shouldā€™ve been top priority when I inadvertently got promoted. Butā€¦ Iā€™m lazy! :laughing:

We areā€¦
Alliance

Tagline: Casually competitive
We do our best with what we have.
While we like to win we donā€™t do so at all costs, so to speak. (Wellā€¦ I donā€™tā€¦)

Titans: Hit them! :laughing:
Theyā€™re (somewhat) good for loot!

War policy: optional
Use all flags if opted in.
We use a wave/farming strategy, so it is time sensitive.

And weā€™re still (just) top 10,000! :laughing:
Alliance 2

Blimey. Itā€™s been a whileā€¦

Weā€™ve settled down a bit, and even had some fun with the rush attack wars. Despite personal shocking form we managed to win them. :slightly_smiling_face:

Consider us atā€¦ Fusion Fighters! For puzzling shenanigans and the occasional bit of nonsense. :laughing:

hi, do you guys use line / discord ?

Is there a minimum number of 4* / 5* you guys require for a member to have?

what tank colours do you guys run?

We do have Line, but itā€™s not required.
(Come to think of it, I can no longer joke that Erazer canā€™t use itā€¦)

Technically we donā€™t have a minimum requirement, though 4* is recommended. Good bench depth is recommended for personal enjoyment. :slightly_smiling_face:
We do often face full 5* defences in war.

Currently using blue tanks.

Geeā€¦ been getting lazy since my sabbatical. Ah, wellā€¦ :laughing:

Anyone looking for a change? Consider us at Fusion Fighters. :grin:
You do have to contend with the crazy Brit thoughā€¦:thinking:

Last week I somehow managed to finish in the top 1% of the tourney. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
This week, Iā€™ve already crashed out! :laughing:

Come crash out of tourneys with us at Fusion Fighters! :grin:

That really isnā€™t much of a selling point.