ā€¦as opposed to competitively casual.

Titan policy: Whack the titan!
Daily hits appreciated. We want the loot. Erā€¦
Currently between 8/9/10* titans. Itā€™s been a little random latelyā€¦

War policy: optional participation
Use all flags if opted in.
Coordinated tanks.
Some strategy.

War motto: Win if we can, lose if we must, but always kick 'em in the shin!
Okay, thatā€™s just what I say. I guess it makes more sense for it to be ā€œwin if we can, lose if we must, but always use your flagsā€ā€¦ :grin:

3 Likes

I joined Fusion Fighters a couple of months ago. Donā€™t regret it at all! Fun, shin kicking alliance that is highly supportive of one another. (Weā€™ve also been known to try and hit below the belt during tough alliance wars.) :wink:

Attempted war methods
Performing rituals to appease the tile gods for good boards. (Not sure how well those vegan sausage rolls were received given my attemptsā€¦ :thinking:)

Cursing alliance war opponentsā€™ internet connection so they canā€™t attack us during the war!

I didnā€™t know you tried vegan sausage rolls!

Iā€™m from Texas, that would be considered sacrilege!!

I will try some good olā€™ fashioned beef tomorrow.

I ate the vegan sausage rolls after they just stayed on the plate. I assume the tile gods rejected my offering. I guess that explains the boards I gotā€¦

Erā€¦ check us out at Fusion Fighters. :grin:

As you can see, we do have some quite friendly, interesting, funny banter at Fusion Fighters. Check us out!

War attitude

Obviously weā€™d like to win, because it fills up the war chest quicker! :smile:
Team mates can see if you put the effort in through flag usage. As long as youā€™ve given it a go weā€™re happy with that. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is why weā€™re casually competitive!

Check us out at Fusion Fighters!

I joined Fusion Fighters as the leadership of my first alliance suggested a merger. As such I never had to search for ā€˜Fusion Fightersā€™ in alliance search. Imagine my surprise to find there is a group of other similarly named alliances! :laughing:

Anyway, this group of Fusion Fighters Iā€™m in is led by our leading leadery leader Erazer. :smile:
2020-02-07

At some point I really should ask the older members in the alliance whether the name Fusion Fighters is a Dragon Ball Z referenceā€¦ :thinking:

Itā€™s approaching alliance war time again. Always a bit of fun if you like hitting things.

Come join us at Fusion Fighters to have the opportunity of hitting more things! :smile:

War, huh, yeah ~
What is it good for?
Loot! :smile: Hopefullyā€¦

I need those ascension materials to ascend my characters, so donā€™t judge me.

What do you mean Iā€™ve already used this joke? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I tried to curse our opponentsā€™ internet connection so they couldnā€™t attack. That didnā€™t workā€¦ :laughing:

One of the things I think make an alliance a good place to be is the openness of the members there. I like to think weā€™re an open and friendly bunch. :slightly_smiling_face:

We can be a chatty bunch, usually game related. Helps to build relationships. Just be aware of the occasional crazy Brit. :laughing:

What was that? They donā€™t have to know Iā€™m British. :thinking:
What? I said that out loud? Erā€¦

Join us at Fusion Fighters regardless! :grin:

2020-02-11

So we just had a door installed.
Knock on the door and someone should be about to let you in. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m half tempted to suggest there should be a phrase for people to use when knocking on the door! :laughing:

Perhaps it should be an action when someone knocks on the door? Likeā€¦ shaking a pom-pom! :grin:

2020-02-14

We are the champions, my friends ~

Due to many a shin kicking effort we managed our second highest war score this year! :smiley:
Join us for (potential) war victories at Fusion Fighters!

Are you feeling lonely?
All by your lonesome looking for a significant group of others?
Join Fusion Fighters for good times and relieve this loneliness. :grin:

Nb. The above is in no way supposed to reflect Valentineā€™s Day. Not trying to mooch off the occasion or anything. What? They can hear me? Erā€¦

I am pleased to announce I have a date for tonight as I managed to pull Lady of the Lake. :grin:

Iā€™ll get me coatā€¦

Oh, and join us at Fusion Fighters.