The Fusion Fighters recruitment thread! [27/30]

And with the v.35 update we get to have a go at our alliance team mates. :slightly_smiling_face:
If only it could be replicated easily to test war team defence. :thinking:

Join us at Fusion Fighters for testing alliance team members’ defence’s viability! :grin:

This whole getting to test your team mates’ raid defence has inspired me to actually change my own for variety! :laughing:

It is a nice safe way for team mates to practise their raiding skills, especially against opponents you may not have the opportunity to go up against during normal raids.

Join us at Fusion Fighters for puzzling shenanigans. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You know, it occurs to me that when someone posts they’re looking for a new alliance here on the forums I do throw the proverbial hat into the ring. But I’ve never been successful in recruiting that way! :laughing:

Maybe my hat isn’t fancy enough? :thinking:

Come join us at… Fusion Fighters! :grin:

(What do you mean the ellipses are redundant? It’s style, I tell you. Style!)

1 Like

Who are we? We are… Fusion Fighters!
Capture
So it’s time for one of those info updates. Been a few posts since the last one, so may as well. :laughing:

Tagline: Casually competitive
We do our best, and we’re active daily.
We’re serious but not overly hardcore, I think.
Sure, life happens and occasional absences happen.

Required trophies: 2000
Still not over 9000! :laughing:

Invite only
Recently we’ve been getting a lot of people lasting about a minute, and it’s wearing out the door hinges!
Give us a knock, someone should be about to let you in.

Titans: Whack them! :axe:
Still a fairly consistent source of loot.

War policy: optional
Coordinated tanks. Does come up for review every now and then.
Follow alliance war strategy - it’s wavey, so time sensitive.
Use all flags - we’re not bothered about scoring low, just that you show you’re willing.
Cake and donuts after victory! Or perhaps a line from “We are the champions”. :grin:

Other things
Beware of the crazy Brit.
Liberal usage of pom-poms for motivation purposes.
BYOPN = Bore Your Pants Off News
Eurovision = 0 points (we prefer to hand out Eurovisions rather than receive them)

Capture
Still a top 10,000 alliance!

Ouchy. That was some loss in the midweek war. It really felt like the tiles had deserted us. :sob:
As such I’ve decided (1) I need to fill out my bench with other colour attackers, and (2) I need to practise using neutral colour stacks against the tank.

(1) is going to be a slow but steady progress.
(2) started immediately! :laughing:

Thing is, there is the occasional mention on the forums about people liking a very specific raid team and they stick with it no matter what team composition they face. I’ve always preferred, probably out of necessity, to change my raid team depending on who I face.

Join us at… Fusion Fighters! :grin:

Well, the neutral colour stack experiment against the TP4600+ teams has been rather hit and miss so far. Especially since I have Wu on the team. :laughing:

It’s all for a bit of fun anyway.

So are raids important to joining us at Fusion Fighters?
Not as such, despite the 2000 minimum entry requirement. When you get your raid defence team to a certain point it can hold you fairly well at the appropriate level, I think.

So join us at… Fusion Fighters! :grin:

It turns out if you bore the pants off someone enough…
Their pants fall down! :thinking: :astonished: :laughing:

If you join us at Fusion Fighters, you too could have your pants bored off! :grin:

One of my E&P bucket list things is full on 30 v. 30 war. I am glad to say I have managed to achieve this with our alliance a while back. As it stands we still have a spot open. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Will you be the one to take the spot so we’ll be in a full on 30 v. 30 war once again?

Join us at… Fusion Fighters! :grin:

Well, looks like the much desired five consecutive war wins is very far away. :persevere:

Guess I better go hit a titan to make up for it! :laughing:

Join us at Fusion Fighters for puzzling shenanigans. :grin:

Been a bit lazy recently. :thinking:
Oh, well… :laughing:

Trundling on as we await the whole mythic titan loot issue to be resolved.
But as we’re doing so, consider joining us at… Fusion Fighters! :grin:

One of the interesting things with war watching is seeing how the team’s defences evolve over time. Seeing those defences evolve from having a 3* or 4* tank to a still in progress 5* is exciting. Watching that 5* approach being maxed out is a proud moment. :slightly_smiling_face:

Consider joining us at… Fusion Fighters! :grin:

Cookie Settings