The Fusion Fighters recruitment thread! šŸ˜ [27/30]

And with the v.35 update we get to have a go at our alliance team mates. :slightly_smiling_face:
If only it could be replicated easily to test war team defence. :thinking:

Join us at Fusion Fighters for testing alliance team membersā€™ defenceā€™s viability! :grin:

This whole getting to test your team matesā€™ raid defence has inspired me to actually change my own for variety! :laughing:

It is a nice safe way for team mates to practise their raiding skills, especially against opponents you may not have the opportunity to go up against during normal raids.

Join us at Fusion Fighters for puzzling shenanigans. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You know, it occurs to me that when someone posts theyā€™re looking for a new alliance here on the forums I do throw the proverbial hat into the ring. But Iā€™ve never been successful in recruiting that way! :laughing:

Maybe my hat isnā€™t fancy enough? :thinking:

Come join us atā€¦ Fusion Fighters! :grin:

(What do you mean the ellipses are redundant? Itā€™s style, I tell you. Style!)

1 Like

Who are we? We areā€¦ Fusion Fighters!
Capture
So itā€™s time for one of those info updates. Been a few posts since the last one, so may as well. :laughing:

Tagline: Casually competitive
We do our best, and weā€™re active daily.
Weā€™re serious but not overly hardcore, I think.
Sure, life happens and occasional absences happen.

Required trophies: 2000
Still not over 9000! :laughing:

Invite only
Recently weā€™ve been getting a lot of people lasting about a minute, and itā€™s wearing out the door hinges!
Give us a knock, someone should be about to let you in.

Titans: Whack them! :axe:
Still a fairly consistent source of loot.

War policy: optional
Coordinated tanks. Does come up for review every now and then.
Follow alliance war strategy - itā€™s wavey, so time sensitive.
Use all flags - weā€™re not bothered about scoring low, just that you show youā€™re willing.
Cake and donuts after victory! Or perhaps a line from ā€œWe are the championsā€. :grin:

Other things
Beware of the crazy Brit.
Liberal usage of pom-poms for motivation purposes.
BYOPN = Bore Your Pants Off News
Eurovision = 0 points (we prefer to hand out Eurovisions rather than receive them)

Capture
Still a top 10,000 alliance!

Ouchy. That was some loss in the midweek war. It really felt like the tiles had deserted us. :sob:
As such Iā€™ve decided (1) I need to fill out my bench with other colour attackers, and (2) I need to practise using neutral colour stacks against the tank.

(1) is going to be a slow but steady progress.
(2) started immediately! :laughing:

Thing is, there is the occasional mention on the forums about people liking a very specific raid team and they stick with it no matter what team composition they face. Iā€™ve always preferred, probably out of necessity, to change my raid team depending on who I face.

Join us atā€¦ Fusion Fighters! :grin:

Well, the neutral colour stack experiment against the TP4600+ teams has been rather hit and miss so far. Especially since I have Wu on the team. :laughing:

Itā€™s all for a bit of fun anyway.

So are raids important to joining us at Fusion Fighters?
Not as such, despite the 2000 minimum entry requirement. When you get your raid defence team to a certain point it can hold you fairly well at the appropriate level, I think.

So join us atā€¦ Fusion Fighters! :grin:

It turns out if you bore the pants off someone enoughā€¦
Their pants fall down! :thinking: :astonished: :laughing:

If you join us at Fusion Fighters, you too could have your pants bored off! :grin:

One of my E&P bucket list things is full on 30 v. 30 war. I am glad to say I have managed to achieve this with our alliance a while back. As it stands we still have a spot open. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Will you be the one to take the spot so weā€™ll be in a full on 30 v. 30 war once again?

Well, looks like the much desired five consecutive war wins is very far away. :persevere:

Guess I better go hit a titan to make up for it! :laughing:

Join us at Fusion Fighters for puzzling shenanigans. :grin:

Been a bit lazy recently. :thinking:
Oh, wellā€¦ :laughing:

Trundling on as we await the whole mythic titan loot issue to be resolved.
But as weā€™re doing so, consider joining us atā€¦ Fusion Fighters! :grin:

One of the interesting things with war watching is seeing how the teamā€™s defences evolve over time. Seeing those defences evolve from having a 3* or 4* tank to a still in progress 5* is exciting. Watching that 5* approach being maxed out is a proud moment. :slightly_smiling_face:

Consider joining us atā€¦ Fusion Fighters! :grin:

Right, nearly that time of the week and weā€™ve finally broken the poor war run weā€™ve had recently. Huzzah for a win. :slightly_smiling_face:

Now to do it all over again. :laughing:

Looks like the beta phase of raid formations will end soon. I have to admit I like the new challenge of facing familiar foes with ā€˜newā€™ abilities as a result of the formation. Certainly rejuvenated raids for me.

Nice to test against team mates too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Consider joining us atā€¦ Fusion Fighters! :grin:

Well, Iā€™m currently taking a sabbatical from the game having felt a bit burned out for a while. Butā€¦ still have some time on my hands! :laughing:

At the very least I managed to finish on a high with a war win and a final flag one-shot! :smiley:

At the moment thereā€™s at least my former roster spot to fill. Someone go fill it up!
(At the very least thereā€™s no longer the crazy Brit to contend with for the time beingā€¦)

Go check outā€¦ Fusion Fighters! :grin:
Itā€™s still my home alliance even though I am taking a break!

2 Likes

Before I left to take a break I was looking around for a dead alliance to rest my account. Two things of interest.

1. I still canā€™t one-shot a 1* titan. :laughing:
  2. I was automatically opted into war. :thinking:

The opting out of war box needs to be checked out when joining a new alliance in case you donā€™t want to participate in wars. Keep that in mind.

Will you participate in wars when joiningā€¦ Fusion Fighters?
For the time being I can only encourage you to kick those shins in! :laughing:

Fusion Fighters is looking for 4 new members.

Friendly and relaxed alliance, until war comes, when we turn into a bunch of murderous blood-thirsty maniacs.

Thankfully Phil has left us so we can now reach our true potential!

Come join us! Bring your own weapons, friendly personalityā€¦and get ready to do some shin kicking.

War was my favourite alliance activity. Spent way too much time war watching. :laughing:
That said, one would think Iā€™d be good at it. At the top of my war game I was distinctly mediocre.
Goodness forbid when I was awful!

You can do better than me if you joinā€¦ Fusion Fighters! :grin:
Seriously, given my usual war form it shouldnā€™t be that difficultā€¦

One of the things I found when I was searching for my first alliance, and something I managed to avoid at the time, is you want a nice active alliance. A good alliance can help you progress in the game more steadily than a dead or semi-active one.

And Fusion Fighters is a nice active alliance! :slightly_smiling_face:

Go to that search bar and joinā€¦ Fusion Fighters! :grin:
Make sure you join the right one too! :laughing:

2 Likes

War, huh, yeah ~
What is it good for?
Shin kicking! :laughing:

For shin kicking shenanigans joinā€¦ Fusion Fighters! :grin:

Fusion Fighters is looking for 4 new members.

Friendly and relaxed alliance, until war comes, when we turn into a bunch of murderous blood-thirsty maniacs.

Thankfully Phil has left us so we can now reach our true potential!

Come join us! Bring your own weapons, friendly personalityā€¦and get ready to do some shin kicking.