The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

Not yet, but I do have a purple mana troop. My only 4*.

1 Like

Yes…bought some of the low offers 3x3 pulls (10€ total)…got her and Shale. Ametrine was the one I wanted…from now on it is free on this portal for me.

Shale is in the waiting corner 3.60. I doubt a bit that a cleanser for the full team to load in 19.7 tiles will be effective…everybody dies to poison or fire…or whatever before he will pull off :rofl:

Wish he would be more like a mini version of Garnet. The heal over time is ok but it needs to affect the whole team. With every charge simply the amount of heal should increase…then he would be useful to fire on the first charge to get the cleanse-all effect. Garnet would still be better (overheal is nice) which is totally ok as she is a 5*. Right now Shale seems to be next to useless.

Ametrine is a different story. To load in 5 tiles for the single hit (~200-250 dmg) to finish off a tank can be very effective. Works nicely against BK…dispell first, then hit.

1 Like

Need some help guys (again) :slight_smile:

Here are my choices of green level up and ascension. What do you recommend?

Kashhrek
cCarver + a duplicate
a duplicate Brienne
Friar Tuck

I was thinking of investing into one of the cCarvers because frankly Kashhrek seems underwhelming to me even as a tank. Plus I don’t have his costume yet. Or is Friar Tuck useful in some of the challenge events? Also I guess Kashhrek isn’t worth my shields, or is he?

This. Will be useful for 2 different war teams…I leveled 2 Beliths myself in the past…fed the 2nd away just last week.

I would advise you to only level Friar Tuck or Kashhrek with costume. Their basic versions are crap but costumed versions are useable.

There is a small niche for base Kashhrek. You could use him as tank up to Gold arena. (~1800 cups).

Edit:
Oh you haven’t leveled Carver? Then you could do him first.

With costume yes. I even might level a 2nd copy myself. The over-heal from costume is just soo good. In the beginning I would save shields for Melendor or Caedmon…or any 4* event hero you might get (Hansel,Peters).

Thx, then I’d go for cCarver first, and then Brienne if nothing better comes out.

@Saros oops misread it. Thought duplicate Belith…not sure about Brienne.

Well do Carver first and see if you get something new.

Yeah…kinda got me worried on that one…I guess, one Brienne is very nice, but second? I’d consider that only if I had her costume…

Shall be enough. Both (original and costume) skills are good but she is rather passive and just average mana. Wouldn’t bring more than 1.

For war you could try Brienne + Gunnar(if you have him).

Kailani works too. I got Gunnar late, but Kailani was my boo for a while.

The emblem switch is near, Ranvir through final ascension:

It was kind of funny in my roster as I had Ranvir, Raff, and Glenda at 3:70 and the power creep was evident as they lined up in power level from oldest to newest with about 4-6 points difference each step making Glenda a massive 8-12 points high than Ranvir. I didn’t have vanillas at 3:70 to compare.

I knew the creep was there, but seeing it lined up on my own roster was something…

:beers:

4 Likes

Congrats @Muchacho on your better Wu Kong.

I had Gunnar pretty early. Seems like a fine combo. I really enjoyed Brienne on the Poison Mist stages of Atlantis. Otherwise I keep her around for titan hits, despite having Boldtusk. Also I lack green hitters, and she seems quite ok.

BTW I have a question: Is my arena status reflected on the quantity of food and iron I get from Monster chests (yep, not Hero, but Monster!). I intentonally drop my Arena rank to Silver and raise it to Gold right before Hero chest is filled up, but as I do this, I often fill and open the Monster Chest and I noticed food and iron reduction (expected 60+k, got 25+). So, is the fact I drop to Silver Arena rank affect that quantity?

I mostly agree with @Vikingblood80 's analysis. I haven’t gotten a chance to try out my C. Carver since leveling him, but as we keep saying, mana control is king, so I expect his costume to be decent. I also really like Kasshrek’s costume (which I realize you don’t have). I do think he’s a really frustrating tank for a while, and even in some selected raid tournaments. Also, evaluate your wizard trial teams. Do you need a healer? He’s not great, but he’s better than nothing. If you are low on shields, though, it would really suck to ascend him and then draw Melendor. Consider that we should get Shrikewood today or tomorrow, though, and that should be one guaranteed free one.

That’s always a great feeling, isn’t it?

Don’t think so. Monster Chests are pretty bad for food and iron and I raid in diamond. 25k-60k is usually the range I see.

I’ve battled against him as a tank, and frankly once he crumbles, which is not that hard if you stack red, it’s usually over for the opponent. Since I currently put 17 nodes in my Cyprian, that is going to be my main tank for the time being.

But you make a solid point of him being a wizard-healer, which is almost unheard of. Sadly I am too far away from beating a Trials quest any time soon, at least not beyond the point of the 2nd fight, and I also have only one wizard, which is Balthazar. Balthazar alone should win me the 1st fight of the trials quest. For now, that should suffice for the trials.

I already have an ascended Melendor but I see your point…anything green seems better than Kashhrek. So I’ll wait, moreover there’s the costume chamber soon, hopefully will draw something else in green.

Thanx, will investigate some more on my own.

1 Like

The problem is if you can’t get him before he fires, he gets that elemental defense boost against red, and then he can be really tough to take down. But as you have a serviceable gold-level tank in Cyprian, you’re right that Kashrek’s utility for you there is limited.

Melendor’s costume does the job, if you can get it. He’s great. But until you get it, Kasshrek might be someone to think about when you are ready to get over into that third stage of wizard trials.

No. It only matters the moment you open the chest. Higher arena means higher possible loot…but is still random. Ensure you reach gold before you open the chest.

Pretty sure Kiril is a wizard and preferable to Kashhrek IMO. Work with who you got though.

I would caution to focus on HP and A. You want to keep his D low to maximize damage on riposte.

:beers:

Once you got some 4* and 3* maxed you can try the nuke-strategy. Take axes, bombs and dragon attacks (or some arrows) and as you reach the boss wave just nuke the hell out of it releasing your arsenal.

2 Likes

Ugh. How could I forget Kiril? Yes, he is a great wizard healer. If @Saros doesn’t have him yet, I feel that pain. He came to my roster much later than I would have liked, but he’s a total game-changer. His costume is boss, too.

Employed this for many a trial as I was rising through the ranks… It’s tougher on the trials with healers (#$!@#@ Vivica and Friar Tuck!) but it’s way more viable than you might first think.

1 Like

No Kiril. Training Camp just hit level 16. 4 more levels to go, then Kiril will eventually be trained…

Oops…too late now I guess. My train of thought was: Defense works best with his talent. Also I need him as a tank so he must 100% survive before firing his special. And his wingmen can also reflect the damage. Dunno if it was correct though.

No Dragon Attacks yet, forge sitting at level 13. I am way too focused on bringing TC to level 20 ASAP. But will try that in the near future. By that time hopefully I will train enough 3* of each class to have a 5-team complement of 3* and above for each Trials quest at least.

Hi @Noble_Weasel! Sorry for the late reply. Krampus is on my blue team for raids with red tanks (like Gravemaker or Garnet). If he activates, then he saves the team from being slaughtered by Frigg or Odin. Those fast-hit-all heroes are just mean and impossible.

I tried him for war defense. Krampus seemed easier to kill than Telluria. But likely because Telluria has way more emblems. His stats so far:

On a different note:

Vivica finally popped out of TC20 last week. Which emblem path did you guys take? Defense over Health? Vice versa? Does anyone like her?

Of course, Justice also popped out. Shoot, I’m all out of darts. Also why do my training camps keep giving me slow heroes?

My kid has informed me that we have all the holy heroes. Of course we do. I told him we need Magni! Marjana! Someone fast please. He said, nope, our next hero is Sumitomo.

OMG, nooooooo.

4 Likes