The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

Place for another FTP player? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Howdy Captain, I don’t think we have a Captain rank yet so would you like to be called our Captain of the Guard?

And would you like to join our secret hideout?

Cheers

2 Likes

Yes and yes! :grin:

20 times yes!

1 Like

465iue

4 Likes

Ok I have informed our Gatekeeper and he shall let you in shortly…

Welcome!!

1 Like

Muchas Gracias!

FTP rebellion for the win!! :fist:t4:

2 Likes

(A lot of people don’t realise this but the hideout is real…you will be admitted…) I will ask the Gatekeeper to add you too @ThePirateKing

4 Likes

Now, I’m curious to see the hideout! :grin:

2 Likes

Think the Gatekeeper is busy or asleep…hopefully you will be admitted soon

1 Like

It’s a very nice hideout. Or so I’ve been told. My quarters are deep down in the basement, about 1000 feet (roughly 300 meters) underground, and due to quarantines and such, I don’t come up to the surface levels very often. But I’ve heard it’s quite nice up there!

2 Likes

I was imagining the FTP hideout underground… your basement you say is underground to this underground… it’s like you’re in the next level of FTP… #FTPception

2 Likes

@FrenziedEye What does a First Brigadier have to do to get into the secret hideout? :grin:

1 Like

You’re in now!! Lol

2 Likes

They keep me deep, deep underground for several reasons…

• I don’t really have a good face to represent the FTPR
  • My experiments don’t always end well (those several meters of earth between us are for your own protection)
  • My occasional catastrophic experiments are a big part of why I don’t have a good face to represent the FTPR (hence the blank profile pic)
  • I’m also allergic to sunlight
  • It’s been hypothesized that I might actually be part vampire
  • I’m incredibly antisocial
  • The underground rodents here make for good eats if you cook 'em right (yum!)
  • Half the time, the elevator (lift) is broken, and I’m too lazy to walk up a hundred flights of stairs
  • Got everything I need down here anyway

Basically my job in the FTPR is to cook up nasty stuff, seal it in an airtight container, and send it up the chute to be deployed by our front line soldiers against our enemies.

May technically violate international rules of war, but… you know… they started it, so :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

This here rapscallion would like to join the VMT!

3 Likes

@FrenziedEye got a recruit!

2 Likes

@amrath wants to join @sleepyhead!

3 Likes

@amrath on it :slight_smile: I don’t have the power myself… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Wraithmaster @amrath

Do you want to join us at the hideout?

2 Likes

O, I’m F2P! Can I help!?!

2 Likes