The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

Situational yes. But would I feed a Balthazar to one of the above? I don’t know. I probably wouldn’t unless I needed the space.

I agree not feed. I meant swap out. Keep a maxed Balthazar

:beers:

Seeing the featured heroes was too great a temptation for me, so I burned 3 flasks and 54 loot tickets to get enough coins for a summons… another Melia, so nothing there. Good hero, but I don’t need another one. So you’re not the only one.

1 Like

Gees, at least you guys just gave hope for my own Muggy to be leveled up some day.

I made a single pull from this Atlantis, which was Li Xiu. A nice hero, but I already had one copy, I doubt I will ever need another one. Still kept her for now.

However I am far from completing Atlantis, being only at the beginning of Province 21 easy I still have a lot of free coins to farm. Could even see myself using a flask or two to complete the last stage on both Normal and Hard difficulty with S1 4* just to make a set of videos. Of course others have done it too, but still…

I will make another pull very shortly. However I am aiming at Wilbur. If I happen to pull Tarlak or Miki, they will just occupy the bench for me for a very long time presumably.

did my grinding and my farming…

Chochin, Gill-Ra, Gato, Chochin, Gill-Ra, Melia, Gato.

7 good heroes, but all dupes.

Welp. Better luck some time in the future.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve already made the decision to keep all of these - which I endorse - but thought I’d add my observations anyway.

• Of this group, I like Chochin the most. I emblemed him up, since I don’t have too many good sorcerers, and I use him all the time for three-star content. The mana slow is deceptively great. Three-star raid tournament battles often end quickly because the specials can be so devastating, so Chochin combined with C. Renfeld often is the difference between winning and losing for me.
  • I find Mnesseus’ hit to be pretty wimpy for a “sniper”, but he is excellent for dispelling, and with a glut of cleric emblems, I recently brought him to +18 just for that. Maybe that’ll help his snipe, too. Too early to tell.
  • Agree with @Muchacho about the usefulness of Gill-Ra, but she still feels a beat slow for me. She will still get sorcerer emblems from me at some point, but my rare purple stack is already pretty loaded, so I prioritized others first.
  • Muggy is the weirdest one on this list for me. His tile damage is absolutely nuclear for a three-star, but he’s fragile as a snowflake, and I don’t find his special all that useful. Anything that only works when one of your heroes dies is not ideal, in my mind. Having a team of different colored Muggys is kinda fun, though. Mine almost never gets use. Maybe limit broken and emblemed up he might survive well enough to make me change my mind, but fighter emblems are the most in-demand for my roster.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Pulled another Muggy from Atlantis portal. Ate him.

Today’s pulls from Costume chamber with keys collected previously: Li Xiu (new), Karil (new), Carver (dupe), Belith (dupe).

Still awaiting those elusive cBrienne and cGunnar… will hope they will come with the 2 pulls from the Masquerade quest keys.

1 Like

And my crappy luck in Atlantis has been salvaged by Sand Empire somewhat - got Gafar, who was my big prize. Wanted him to bolster my 4* Purple squad. Got him on my 4th EHT today so will quit while I’m ahead

6 Likes

Congrats on your Gafar @sleepyhead! :+1::smile:

3 Likes

Happy for you @sleepyhead! I too am hoping for him (and Devana) later this week or the next, whenever I get the last EHT from SE…

2 Likes

thanks @SamMe @Gartenerbsen , and i wish you good luck in your pulls too!

1 Like

Congratulations on Gafar, @sleepyhead . As noted above, I think he’s a solid hero. Also, congrats to @Saros on your new costumes.

Excellent trip to the costume chamber for Da Weasel today! Eight pulls saved. Here are the highlights:

New. May or may not keep me from resetting her when I finish Yang Mai.

New, and among my most wanted missing costumes. Should get him back into my regular hero rotation.

YASSSSSSS! Initiated the famous Noble Weasel Dance of Joy! Domitia was my third-ever legendary and my first from TC20. As such, she holds a special place in my heart and on my roster. So stoked about this. But the joy wasn’t over yet…

BOOM!

12 Likes

Congratulations. May she serve you well.

1 Like

awesome pulls @Noble_Weasel !!

the costume slightly improves Li Xiu, I still tank or flank with her costume version often in raid tourneys. I would not say it dramatically improves her, but Rogue talent > Monk. on offense she can also charge slightly faster.

Caedmon and Domitia are awesome costume pulls, whooo! and of course, Devana!

wishing you good luck with your pulls @Saros

1 Like

and costume chamber has continued the lucky trend… just pulled Magni’s costume!

edit: am already thinking… C-Magni will probably replace Isarnia on my main raiding / war team. Isarnia will stay for Titans (due to greater defense debuff) and Rush (where her slow speed is not an issue!) :slight_smile:

Magni is gonna get new life…

5 Likes

Huge congrats on your C-Dom, and Devana @Noble_Weasel!! :+1::+1::star_struck::star_struck: And your C-Li Xiu + C-Caed too! :smile::smile:

Congrats on your C-Magni @sleepyhead!! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada:

I haven’t felt lucky this current and previous Costume Chamber. Somehow, I got C-Joon last time, and C-Sartana this time. Both duplicates. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Having written that, I have been on an incredibly lucky streak which started back on 1 November (!)… Two days ago, I got my first EHT from MV in a while, and I got C-Yunan from it*. :exploding_head:

*I can’t be 100% sure if the EHT from MV was the exact lucky one (since I had a few saved EHTs at the time of summoning).

4 Likes

A.R. got me Fire Truck, I mean honestly, improved S2 odds? But would be the same result if it was Namahage again. This does not bode well for foreshadowing my Valhalla coins pulls, when I eventually do them.

I got awesome and illustrious Dawa for the costumes. Who will now back to being ignored and butt of jokes in future costume summons. The other was Azar, which seemed to surface out of costumes portal more often than other heroes.

These were my two free pulls from keys, I will get more after finishing the chambers.

By the way, anyone notice the New status for the portal? Seems to indicate that there is something new available for the first time. But I didn’t see any differences.

1 Like

I did notice the “new” indicator, but did not see anything new. I scrolled through the available heroes to be sure.

A bit of updates after today’s war and Costume chamber.

I always do autoplay stage 1 and 2 of the Masquerade quest with all of the alts. It’s easy 2 keys with no effort whatsoever.

So I managed to pull twice with all accouts. Some even thrice. As a result there were a ton of Dawas, Beliths, Valens and the like. At least some accounts actually needed said costumes.

Got several cRigard, a cBoril and a cLi Xiu.

No 5* costumes. No HOTM.

Just FYI.

Also results from today’s war came in.

One account won 1 point to 0. Literally. Another won 8 to 0. Both with 1 attack. In both cases opp was simply never attacking.

Yet one of those accs got 2 Aethers and the other got 0.

Won the 1-1 war with several other accounts as well. In these cases had to fight hard with all of them. They got 1-2 aethers each. No 3 aether winner.

Three alts lost their war and got nothing.

Again, just FYI.

@SamMe congrats on your C-Yunan! wow! so great you got the costume too… I’m one of those who got lucky before (got Rana), and now no luck getting the costume too lol :slight_smile:

@Shohoku79 , one point to help ease the foreshadowing, past luck does not seem (I think) to predict future luck. I got lucky very early in Atlantis with amazing pulls in the first few months, but I did not get lucky with Valhalla until last June. of course, good luck tends to be rare due to the horrible low odds, but…

@Saros thanks for sharing the loot results… it’s good for us to know.

1 Like